Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Noob Questions

LordMerrick
12.16.2011 , 07:30 PM | #1
Is it possible to go back and re-read the tutorial popups after they've gone? For example one told you where to go in order to have your damaged equipment repaired.... and I can't remember where. So far I've been selling my stuff and buying it back, but I don't think thats what the tutorial meant.

Third question is, what is the difference between logging out and quitting game? Does it matter which one you select?

Also finally I'd like to ask about something that happened.....I was trying to use force wave (as a consular) and was surrounded by 5 guys pummeling me......and I pressed the button repeatedly but it would not work.....as I watched my life drain from full to dead. This happened to me twice. My question is:

I'm not entirely sure if i was just in a cool down period.....or if that force power cannot be used when youre under heavy attack? I assumed that was the whole point of that power....to knock everyone back and allow you to get away.

Any info/help is massively appreciated

jtzako
12.16.2011 , 07:38 PM | #2
Not sure about the tutorials but in your game menu there should be a help or ? button to find the info.
There is a repair button on all vendors that lest you repair your gear.
Logout sends you to the character select, quit exits the game completely.

There is a cooldown on that ability, if will be darker color if you cannot use it. You also cant use it if you dont have enough power to do so. Otherwise you can use it whenever you want.

LordMerrick
12.17.2011 , 07:18 AM | #3
good stuff, thank you. Now that I have the answers it seems the questions were so dumb. Thank you for answering