Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about some origin answers??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How about some origin answers??

DarkoDon
12.16.2011 , 07:29 PM | #1
Preordered through origin, EA's own digital store, yet they aren't shipping till 20th??? How is it, amazon and best buy folks have physical copies before your own store can get em to us? Also, Why is still showing no orders pending. I have to go to customer service to see my preorder and theres no pay option or ship date.

Are we really gonna be locked out of game come release cause origin won't be able to get our copies to us till round 27th?

Just asking for some kind of update or answer to these problems with YOUR store. Please.
Jaltez - 50 ConSeer
Darko - 50 BountyTech
Stan'li - 50 SmugSlinger
Hookah - Be 50 in no time cause its way to easy to lvl in this game - ComMedic

Haruna
12.16.2011 , 07:34 PM | #2
As far as I know, keys started to be sent out this afternoon (that is for digital pre orders). However, it may take some time for everyone to get their key emailed.

I'm still waiting on mine and I placed my digital order from Origin around the start of September. Now... if they could only tell me why my physical security key hasn't shipped...

I do agree that the communication could be much better. If you're referring to a physical copy of the game, I find it odd that they would not begin to ship them out ahead of time.

Pauly
12.16.2011 , 07:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkoDon View Post
Preordered through origin, EA's own digital store, yet they aren't shipping till 20th??? How is it, amazon and best buy folks have physical copies before your own store can get em to us? Also, Why is still showing no orders pending. I have to go to customer service to see my preorder and theres no pay option or ship date.

Are we really gonna be locked out of game come release cause origin won't be able to get our copies to us till round 27th?

Just asking for some kind of update or answer to these problems with YOUR store. Please.
I have to agree with this. I find it disappointing that Amazon preorders of the CE are arrving to their purchasers, and Origin/EA hasn't even shipped their's out yet. At this point they would have to next day air it to arrive on the 20th. Why hasn't my credit card been charged yet? Bioware, are you aware of this? Wasn't Origin supposed to ship CEs on the 16th to arrive on the 20th?

Probably the reason for the Grace Period: Origin doesn't know how to fulfill physical orders with efficiency. If it were BB or Amazon they would have said "tough".

Bioware's done their job on this launch, where's EA?
Jul 21 2011 CE VIP

DarkoDon
12.17.2011 , 02:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
I have to agree with this. I find it disappointing that Amazon preorders of the CE are arrving to their purchasers, and Origin/EA hasn't even shipped their's out yet. At this point they would have to next day air it to arrive on the 20th. Why hasn't my credit card been charged yet? Bioware, are you aware of this? Wasn't Origin supposed to ship CEs on the 16th to arrive on the 20th?

Probably the reason for the Grace Period: Origin doesn't know how to fulfill physical orders with efficiency. If it were BB or Amazon they would have said "tough".

Bioware's done their job on this launch, where's EA?
Well I hope they jump on it, cause really...to have a third party retailer get their customers copies out on time, but yet not your own retailer is ludicrous.
Jaltez - 50 ConSeer
Darko - 50 BountyTech
Stan'li - 50 SmugSlinger
Hookah - Be 50 in no time cause its way to easy to lvl in this game - ComMedic