Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tantooine Mission Question

03.31.2012 , 10:28 AM | #1
Hello there,

I'm running into an odd problem on Tantooine. Every potential mission starting position that I visit tells me I need to complete missions before I start that mission. My problem is I need to do some leveling up before I complete the main mission since I am only a level 24 and right now on the main character mission for tantooine they recommend I be at level 27. I started the main character mission on Tantooine and am at "Search for signs for Wilke's Men". Do I need to complete the entire main story missions on tantooine before I am allowed to do any extra missions or is there one extra mission I am missing as I really need to get a few levels higher before I continue the main plot.

Any help where I went wrong is greatly appreciated!

03.31.2012 , 10:36 AM | #2
The issue is that you have too many open quests... You are only allowed to have 25 at one time. So either complete more or abandon some.

03.31.2012 , 10:39 AM | #3
I had the same problem on hoth, the text on the screen made me think I had to finish a quest to unlock the conversation but the icon was yellow not gray. Opened my mission log and realized I had a ton of heroics/FP's I never did filling my quest log. After abandoning some I had no problems.

If its gray in your mission log you'll only get like 5XP for finishing it so I abandon those first.

03.31.2012 , 11:02 AM | #4
Ah okay that makes sense. I wish they would say that in the error message because I really believed I had to finish a specific mission to unlock those missions. Thanks for the heads up!

03.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #5
Yeah it's a confusing way to say it. At least WoW's notification for the same thing made it obvious.