Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Continuing Early Game Access invites

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Continuing Early Game Access invites
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Meluna
12.19.2011 , 12:59 PM | #241
Greetings, all!

We've had to remove a few more email addresses, and wanted to remind you to please not post email addresses. The note from our Customer Service droids is quoted below for you all!

Quote: Originally Posted by Yvin View Post
Please be sure, if you have not done so already, to file a ticket by emailing support@swtor.com. When filing a ticket, please only do so for your own account (please do not file for others; have them file tickets themselves). Our droids also request that anyone who has not yet filed a ticket, to post that a ticket has been filed (include the user name if you are posting on someone else's behalf).

Thank you everyone! We appreciate your continued patience as we work to address this issue.

Crabmanification
12.19.2011 , 01:03 PM | #242
My friend "whittlee" has entered his pre-order code and product code and subscribed yet he hasn't been granted his early access as promised.

OorahDoc
12.19.2011 , 01:04 PM | #243
I'm posting for my friend "Blinkers". He purchased the game and is unable to access the early release. Thanks!

RedTracerSeven
12.19.2011 , 01:53 PM | #244
I'm posting here for "Volamite". He's preordered, hasn't gotten an invite, and has filed multiple tickets. Thanks!

Wolfeboro
12.19.2011 , 02:09 PM | #245
Hello,

My wife purchased the game on Saturday. We were able redeem the pre order code and also put in the second code. According to her account info under "TriggsIsland", she's ready to play. Unfortunately, she's never received an email, and cannot even respond to this thread.

andysdead
12.19.2011 , 02:39 PM | #246
Nevermind, figured it out.
is my lightsaber. You can not has.

VaydenRayne
12.19.2011 , 10:34 PM | #247
I have yet to receive early game access and it is only an hour and a half before launch! I will not be able to physically pick up my game until 24 hours after launch, allowing me to take advantage of the "grace period".

However I am still being denied early game access!

WaylenTam
12.19.2011 , 11:03 PM | #248
Ticket sent, requesting early access for WaylenTam

marsonis
12.20.2011 , 03:18 AM | #249
i pre-ordered the game months ago and the product code hasn't activated for me
almost everyone these days goes for the front door charge but i prefer making my own door!

pschwarz
12.20.2011 , 07:40 AM | #250
I didn't receive my code up till now for the ordered digital edition....