Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Continuing Early Game Access invites

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Continuing Early Game Access invites
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cptawesomes
12.18.2011 , 02:08 PM | #191
Posting this for my brother in law, his account was pre-ordered and registered on the 17th, his subscription is set up but hasnt gotten his email for early access. His email is (email removed). Can you look into this for him? Thanks.

Yvin
12.18.2011 , 02:11 PM | #192
Hello everyone!

We've edited a good number of posts in this thread. Please do not post publicly identifiable information! If you are posting for someone you know, posting their user name for the forums is sufficient.

A note from our friendly Customer Service droids:

Please be sure, if you have not done so already, to file a ticket by emailing support@swtor.com. When filing a ticket, please only do so for your own account (please do not file for others; have them file tickets themselves). Our droids also request that anyone who has not yet filed a ticket, to post that a ticket has been filed (include the user name if you are posting on someone else's behalf).

Thank you everyone! We appreciate your continued patience as we work to address this issue.

ObesitySquirrel
12.18.2011 , 02:29 PM | #193
I just filed a ticket so I'll be checking in periodically to see if anything's changed.

DiLune
12.18.2011 , 02:42 PM | #194
Friend Pre-Ordered last night but he still can't get in (His name is Cercanon.) He already submitted a ticket, but is very anxious to get in.

VacantBuddy
12.18.2011 , 02:54 PM | #195
My friend Jeremy hasn't been able to get into the early access, and he isn't able to post in this forum for some reason. His email address is (email removed).

If you could help him out, he'd be very relieved!

Joco_Brofa
12.18.2011 , 03:27 PM | #196
I'm posting for my friend KopeLogos - he pre-ordered yesterday evening / redeemed his code and still hasn't gotten his early invite. He also can't post on the forums, the reasons stated were that either A. he doesn't have sufficient privileges or B. an admin may have disabled his account so I'm posting for him. Any help would be appreciated.
You can try

Valser
12.18.2011 , 03:44 PM | #197
Europe/German

Hallo.
Mein Kollege Flodero (Benutzername) kann trotz Eingabe des Vorbesteller Codes, am 08.12.2011 und trotz Eingabe des CE Codes am 14.12.2011 nicht ins Game Einloggen.
Auch erhielt er bis jetzt immer noch keine Vorbesteller-Einladung, obwohl wie ihr schreibt, alle eingeladen wurden.
Bitte schaltet ihn frei.

Hohoja
12.18.2011 , 04:12 PM | #198
This post is at behalf of my friend that needs your help:

Open letter to David Bass & Crew

To begin with, I had to ask my RL friend to post this apeal for me, since my ACC somehow lost the right to post in here after you reset the forum. CS is silent about this.
Namely, after following these forums for a year, I gained an impression that moderators on these forums managed to help the customers more than the actual customer support, so, finally I was forced to address you with the appeal for help.

1. Pre-order:

I bought the pre-order in Hungary, at Media Markt on Dec. 5. and tried to verify it on this website. The reply I got was: "code in use". My friends told me it wasn't a problem and that I should write an e-mail to customer support with a photo of the pre-order code and that the customer support immediately solved the problem by sending a new code or entering it for them. Knowing that, I sent an e-mail with an scanned image of the code, and after three days I received a reply with a new code generated by customer support. Of course, the new code was again "already in use". I immediately sent a new e-mail and got a new ticket. The answer I got after three days left me speachless: they asked me to send them an image of a box with a code as if the previous correspondence had never taken place. The same exact story has been happening for the last 7 days: I'm constantly getting the same generic e-mail with the same exact response, and nothing gets resolved. Today, I got a new, third code! And guess what- when I tried to type the code in I got the answer: "code already in use"! Why do I constantly keep getting used codes by your customer support?! Why doesn't your customer support try to type in the code and activate it as they did with all my friends that had the same problem?! I appeal with you to solve this problem as soon as possible (I have to note that I have tried this in IE 8, 9 and all the other browsers). After the total of 13 days of waiting I am losing my patience and faith that CS will do anything to solve my problem. EGA is passed anyway.

tied latest Ticket# 1013867

2. Retail code:

Today, on Dec. 17. I got a physical copy of the game with a retail code. My hopes that at least this issue will be in order were in vain. For this code as well I got the same answer: "the code is already in use". I sincerely don't think I will have enough patience to go through another 13 days of hell of writing same exact e-mails and waiting for somebody to actually do something they are paid to do. I suggest you solve this problem until Dec. 20., because none of this is my fault. I did all I was supposed to: Pre-order and the game were paid for entirely, and I expect my account to be activated by that time.

Ticket# 1038283

3. As I said in the beginning of this letter, I had to ask a friend to post a thread for me since my account (year old) dont have "sufficient rights" to post after latest forum reset. Is there any way that i can activly enjoy this community? need fix!

Ticket is sent on monday, no response.

Resume:

-Pre-order - failed
-Retail - failed
-Forum access - failed

All three ways that you provide by which I am supposed to solve my problems are useless to me.

This is my last attempt (and means) to address Mr. David Bass & crew, apparently the only person whom I still trust can help me. If there's anything you can do, please help!

if anyone else have same problem, pls post below.

sincerly

acc Zhivorad, (email removed)

Bayu
12.18.2011 , 04:14 PM | #199
Hi, My friend ( lithiander ) its forum name cant access the game but he bought pre order and filled all week ago . Could u check it asap ?

Jaydan
12.18.2011 , 04:32 PM | #200
Posting for my wife (Jycats). She pre-ordered a couple of days ago, redeemed the code, but still shows "No Subscription" on the launcher.