Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Continuing Early Game Access invites

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Continuing Early Game Access invites
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WillMunny
12.17.2011 , 04:14 PM | #101
Thats crazy! I pre-ordered 2 weeks ago and I still dont have access!

wanlow
12.17.2011 , 04:22 PM | #102
Hello my freind with the email of: (email removed) is having issues with his early game access. he redeemed he's code at 04:00 pm GMT today and is still to recive his invite. please do something about this cause it's frustrating too wait like this when one another pre orders for the early game access.

please invite him as soon as possible : (email removed)
Swtor username: Jacktere

ObesitySquirrel
12.17.2011 , 04:34 PM | #103
I still havn't gotten my e-mail either.

ousooner
12.17.2011 , 04:41 PM | #104
Friend:

FitTea

Bought CE through Amazon, and do not receive the pre-order e-mails.

Redeemed yesterday, and no access.
CE VIP

PMSstorm
12.17.2011 , 04:45 PM | #105
My friend RavenPMS cant post for herself. She has not gotten her email yet, when trying to log in it tells her "enviroment is currently unavailable for play" has also gotten message "no subcription" Please help her. Thank You

Satsunoryu
12.17.2011 , 04:47 PM | #106
Ordered today about 4-5 hours ago, would love to get in if able is there a way to fix this?

NOTE: This account is fine, this is my brother's I'm trying to fix, account Macdasher

JovethGonzalez
12.17.2011 , 04:48 PM | #107 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by FeekSands View Post
I had inputted the pre-order code on my husbands account a few days after mine and went into tonight to his account (as we both have been major issues posting with forums lately). and his code was no longer there. We re-entered it and it took it so how long does he have to wait now? This has been the most messed up game launch I have ever heard of. I know its Bioware's first but you think they would have studied others and learned what to do and prepare for. But that's just my common sense kicking in again. I admit I didn't bother getting in yet as I waited until I finished my last day in SWG. If anyone has information on timelines that would be great. Read through all the pages on the forums about it and nothing. Thanks.
Sorry to hear about this, has your husband received access yet? We've been inviting fans with new pre-orders on an ongoing basis.

Londrieved
12.17.2011 , 04:53 PM | #108
My friend still has not received her early access email despite having preordered the digital delux version almost 2 months ago. She is also unable to post on the forums and tech support wasn't any help. Please fix this problem soon, thank you for your time.

email: (email removed)
SWTOR username: TigerBomberX

GURTUS
12.17.2011 , 04:54 PM | #109
I got in but my good lady has not.

Account : Jyleeq

Would really like to play together, have just been lurking around in noobie areas until we can

pixelimp
12.17.2011 , 05:08 PM | #110
My friend hasn't got early access yet and he's not allowed to post on the forums.

Account name is: Madragoraan