Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Continuing Early Game Access invites

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Continuing Early Game Access invites
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StephenReid
12.16.2011 , 07:25 PM | #1
Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we have now invited everyone who has pre-ordered and redeemed their pre-order code for Star Wars: The Old Republic to Early Game Access. If you haven't yet received an email, start the SWTOR Launcher and you should be able to get into the game.

If you still have issues, please reply in this thread and we'll try to help you as soon as we can. We know there have been isolated issues with code redemption, and we want to help you get into the game. Please be patient as we deal with your issues as fast as possible.

Remember, you will not have been granted Early Game Access unless you have pre-ordered the game, received your pre-order code, and redeemed that code on your account.

If you have picked up a copy of the game already and did not pre-order (for example, from most European retailers), you will not be able to access the game until December 20th, but you will be able to redeem your product registration code now. This should have been explained by your retailer, and was noted on European packaging.

We're not done with invites yet, however. There's still time to pre-order, and if you do redeem a code before Early Game Access ends, you'll still have time to play. After you redeem a pre-order code, we will invite you as soon as possible. We'll be sending invites continuously from now until the end of Early Game Access.

We look forward to welcoming all of you to Star Wars: The Old Republic!

HUNGPANDAS
12.16.2011 , 07:28 PM | #2
hi i still cant get in i got my code from origin and every thing is checked nice in account but i still can log on says no subscription can u help me pls i want to play

HUNGPANDAS
12.16.2011 , 07:32 PM | #3
ps i did enter my preorder code and says i qualifyed i got email today saysing your saga begins but no new codes

Trogo
12.16.2011 , 08:24 PM | #4
I did not receive an early access invite email, only the early access announcement email. I pre-ordered the standard digital copy from origin on dec 7th, redeemed my early access code the same day. I have been able to download the game client. However when I click the play button on the launcher it says "was not able to launch game". In system alerts it says "no active subscription". I have checked my account on here and everything seems to say that I should be able to play now, but that's not the case.

bigfoothunter
12.16.2011 , 08:50 PM | #5
Yea, I have an issue.

4 HOUR QUE ON SWIFTSURE.

Herp de Derp Bioware.

Funtabulous.

MageofSilence
12.16.2011 , 09:06 PM | #6
Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition (PC/ Mac) 1Shipped
Will arrive on or just after Saturday, 12/24/11.

Walmarts Preorder CE

Countgugu
12.16.2011 , 09:21 PM | #7
How long does it take for the newest pre-order customers to get in? on a per registered basis or still gotta wait for the waves of invites as per the past few days!?

jus ordered mine 30mins ago =p

Stealthfull
12.16.2011 , 09:21 PM | #8
Friend hasnt received a reply about his 'already used' early access code from a ticket he submitted last month. Would really be happy if he could get a new code.. he has all the necessary info and has submitted more and more tickets with the info included since his first submission. No reason anyone should have to wait that long =/
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.

TogashiMatsuo
12.16.2011 , 09:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We're not done with invites yet, however. There's still time to pre-order, and if you do redeem a code before Early Game Access ends, you'll still have time to sit in a queue.

Fixed that for you.

aglioe
12.16.2011 , 10:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HUNGPANDAS View Post
ps i did enter my preorder code and says i qualifyed i got email today saysing your saga begins but no new codes
There are no extra codes.. just go to your launcher and it should work automatically once you've received the saga email.