Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post you legacy family tree ideas!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Post you legacy family tree ideas!

Darth_Haderach
04.04.2012 , 04:35 PM | #51
All my characters are males but I will think of something. Maybe adoption and surrogate mothers, we'll see.

Therael
04.04.2012 , 04:49 PM | #52
The Dahn Legacy:

Main, Therael (Hum, male, Vanguard) Grew up on Ord Mantel, enlisting in the republic service as soon as he hit 18 (9 years ago). Crawled his way up to LT in SPECFOR before being stationed as an escourt and liason for a Pub. Privateer (Kurama) based out of his home planet. During this time, worked as a guard for the Knight Dargon before he was removed from the order. Builds a relationship with Yuope, Kurama's sister. Curently traveling with those three in search of Koravel, seeking revenge.

Kurama (Mirialan, male, Scoundrel) Pub. Privateer working mainly to smuggle guns and medical supplies to republic supported resistance groups based mainly out of Ord Mantel. Travels with sister Yuope on most missions. Took on Therael as a liason after nearly being shot down for pirating in the galactic core. Worked with Dargon and his (former) Padawan Koravel, before the later's betrayal and the former's banishment from the order. Recently shifted gear requisitions to a refugee on Nar Shadaa named Kython. Rumers are spreading of faulty weapons and contaminated medical supplies mixed in with those he runs.

Yuope (Mirialan, fem, Commando) Sister of the privateer, and self-proclaimed "gear-head" with a large knowledge of blaster tech. Taught to use a variety of grenades and rifles by Therael during their travels. Largely responsible for most of the business deals the brother/sister team take on, as well as inspecting the gear they smuggle, she often gets taken advantage of due to a soft spot for sad cases and an inablility to read people. Near-fataly wounded during Koravel's betrayal and saved only through Dargon's intervention via the force. Demands to have the last shot on the bastard that stabbed her in the back.

Dargon (Zabrak, male, Guardian) Formerly a Knight in good standing in the order, utilized K&Y's smuggling service to be moved through empirial space. Along with his Padawan, Koravel, they scroured Hutt Space for force sensitive children to recruit into the order, "saving" them from imperial agents focused on the same goal. After his Padawan's betrayal, he tried and failed to bring him back to the order, resulting in his removal from it. Having his Lightsaber destroyed by the counsel, he now uses a vibrosword exclusively. Joined the above 3 in search of his fallen pupil. Unknown to him, he is the only one seeking redemption instead of a quick death for the former Jedi.

Koravel (Cyborg, male, Immortal) Former pupil of Dargon, he was subverted by Imperial Agent Kython while traveling with K&Y's smuggling troupe. Nearly killed Yuope during an escape from his master while on Nar Shaddaa. Later used a hostage gambit to escape Dargon's initial pursuit. Currently training as a Sith on Koraban.

Kython (Human, male, Sniper) Tasked by Emperial Intel to subvert and sabotage repubic efforts to aquire supplies, Kython passes faulty medical supplies and weapons at cut rates through Nar Shaddaa to republic privateers. Turned Koravel against his master during one of thier meetings, he feigned serious injury during the formers escape to avoid suspicion. Currently attempting to subvert Therael in order to score a double agent in SPECFOR.

Still have two slots left, and I'm thinking a Bounty Hunter hired by Koravel to track down Dargon and possibly an Inquisitor to serve as Koravel's new master and Kython's overseer.
I am a Soldier of the Republic. Our cruisers can fry the hair off of a wookie from orbit.
Those who defy us should remember, "Ab hoc possum videre domum tuum"

Darth_Vicente
04.05.2012 , 08:34 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Haderach View Post
All my characters are males but I will think of something. Maybe adoption and surrogate mothers, we'll see.
Siblings/friends/rivals are options, you know?
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

SveinEternity
04.06.2012 , 11:08 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Everyone's an Ally or a Rival.

Why? Because the stories are all almost concurrent. How stupid is it to have a character as 'son of' or 'daughter of' when Absolutely nobody ages or changes in the story?
Imagination
The Eternity Legacy

Guildrum
04.06.2012 , 11:39 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Everyone's an Ally or a Rival.

Why? Because the stories are all almost concurrent. How stupid is it to have a character as 'son of' or 'daughter of' when Absolutely nobody ages or changes in the story?
Make the parents old, make the children young.

Voila.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

elliotcat
04.06.2012 , 01:31 PM | #56
My consular who is not made yet is the mother of Ayang, my Mirialan smuggler main. She was known for great skill in the Force but erratic behavior in her personal life. She had Ayang hoping that she would have a Force-sensitive daughter, but Ayang wasn't, so her mother sent her away to a boarding school. Ayang became a nurse for a very brief time and then started working as a medic on smuggler ships till she could buy her own ship.

Ayang's mom adopted a Force-sensitive Twi'lek slave girl, Yasha. Yasha is basically World's Most Perfect 100% Lightside Jedi and so Ayang feels that her mother is a lot prouder of Yasha than of her, which is basically true because their mother is a horrible person. Yasha tries to be friends with Ayang but Ayang is not having it and is out to prove that she can be a heroine in her own right without the Force.

Yasha's long-lost sister is Yinne, my SI. They have no idea that one another exist.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

aikiakane
04.06.2012 , 02:17 PM | #57
I would like for them to add the option of making your characters cousins, rather than just siblings/parent-child/ally. I have my tree plotted out already for my own fiction writing, but would like to see this in game when 1.2 comes out. My tree is a bit complicated, as a few characters are double first cousins.

And then, of course, I have 3 non-humans who can't be related to the other 5 at all. But that's what allies are for, right?

Overall, I can't wait until this is in game.

Jandi
04.06.2012 , 02:22 PM | #58
My main, a Twi'lek assassin, will have a Marauder sister. Their Rival/Enemy is my Miraluka Sage, whose child is my future Miraluka Sorc who got kidnapped and shipped to Korriban by my twisted Twi'lek sisters. My Juggernaut and my BH are allies with my Agent being a Rival to them, as she is a traitor to the Empire.

EDIT; WoW, that sounds like a terrible, terrible day-time drama now that I think about it.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

RCcarroll
04.06.2012 , 06:18 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by aikiakane View Post
I would like for them to add the option of making your characters cousins, rather than just siblings/parent-child/ally. I have my tree plotted out already for my own fiction writing, but would like to see this in game when 1.2 comes out. My tree is a bit complicated, as a few characters are double first cousins.

And then, of course, I have 3 non-humans who can't be related to the other 5 at all. But that's what allies are for, right?

Overall, I can't wait until this is in game.
yeah, unfortunately I had to make another character to be the brother of my main's father just to create a cousin.
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

LX_Theo
04.06.2012 , 07:00 PM | #60
My Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior are going to be twin brothers. I hope there is a moment in the story where these two people can meet each other for the first time (separated at birth).

Given my Sith uses the dark side for power, rather than for brutality. My Jedi is all lightside except for when it comes to romance. he also has a habit of going off the deep end should he ever fail (Cause he's such a prodigy otherwise).

I so want these two to meet.