Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post you legacy family tree ideas!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Post you legacy family tree ideas!

Darth_Vicente
03.31.2012 , 05:43 PM | #11
Main: Darth Naeblis, human Sith Sorcerer (Bio here)

Naeblis's (deceased) father was the Sith Juggernaut Darth Argras(if you read Naeblis's bio you'll know he originally had a different name, but I had to change it because it was taken on my server)

Argras's (also deceased) brother is the traitorous Sith Assassin Darth Prothas, who fled into exile after he failed to assassinate Colivar. Killed by Naeblis

Prothas's father of Lord Demandred, Sith Juggernaut, who lives with the stigma of having a traitor as his father.

Naeblis's closest ally is the Miraluka Sith Juggernaut Darth Cyndane.

When Bioware implements connecting to other playes' Legacies, which they say is in their plans, I'll have the following connections:

Argras's sister will be the mother of Darth Genocidas

Naeblis will be the husband of Darth Carma

Lanfear will be the ally of Nithron Nalar
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Näeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Forgon
03.31.2012 , 07:19 PM | #12
I olnly have two members of my legacy family out yet, I have to make the others when 1.2 goes live. However, I did make full bios for my chars. They are subject to change though in a few details since I haven't refined it yet. The son will be a bounty hunter, pureblood but I want to lock in his name when 1.2 comes out before I develop his profile.

Here is the beginning of the reborn Morsus legacy.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

DavidMouse
03.31.2012 , 07:32 PM | #13
I haven't gotten very far yet, but I've got my ideas. Unfortunately, my characters are spread across three servers.

My BH (Skarphedin) and Smuggler (Bjarno) are on the same server, and both have Scandinavian-ish names and looks, as I intend for them to be brothers. My male Trooper (Tryggvi) will be related to them somehow. All three are human.

My Jedi Consular (Eleanor, Miraluka) will be an old friend of the female Jedi Knight (Kelila, Mirialan). I imagine my female Sith Warrior (Zenobia) will be related to my IA (Urion) (both human)

I have a human Jedi Knight (Dushant), pureblood Sith Warrior (Duryodon), and Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor (Mirele) on one server together, which is potentially problematic. I'm not sure WHAT to do with them. I imagine the latter two could be allies in the Light Sith movement, assuming I go the Light path with Mirele, which I'm not entirely sure about. Duryodon's been pretty dark, but I plan for him to gradually change his ways and go Light later. Mirele will be conflicted, but I'd like for her to be mostly dark for a while and then switch, too, but later. Not sure how Dushant can fit with them.

ProfessorWalsh
03.31.2012 , 08:01 PM | #14
The Starwind Legacy

The legacy begins with an odd twist:

At the top:
Vallius Starwind and his "Blood Sister" Ameliana of the Starwind Legacy

Since Vallius is a Jedi, he doesn't have any descendants, but Ameliana does.

Ameliana isn't actually related to Vallius, she was an Alderaan War Orphan that he sponsored. He did so because her father served with Val and died on Alderaan when they were routed.

Vallius is a Jedi Knight (Sentinel) and Ameliana is a Trooper (Commando)

There are plans for 2 more alts:

Nara of the Starwind Legacy - One of Val's students, she is a Jedi Consular, on the same level as a child would be.

Dauen (pronounced Dah-en) of the Starwind Legacy - A male smuggler who is romantically involved with Ameliana of the Starwind Legacy.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

maxetius
03.31.2012 , 10:39 PM | #15
My Jedi Sage at the top, everyone else is his kid. Lots of BABIES. BABIES FOR ALL!

Woot for the Komnenos legacy.

Vektarulz
04.01.2012 , 06:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
I olnly have two members of my legacy family out yet, I have to make the others when 1.2 goes live. However, I did make full bios for my chars. They are subject to change though in a few details since I haven't refined it yet. The son will be a bounty hunter, pureblood but I want to lock in his name when 1.2 comes out before I develop his profile.

Here is the beginning of the reborn Morsus legacy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wow man you went all out with your toons,im not a roleplayer but i respect that good job!
Elite Warlord, Founder, Ëxile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr

ZachyVengance
04.01.2012 , 06:44 AM | #17
This may get complicated... So look out. My main is an assassin, Bleyde, but he is light. He was born into a slave family of many races, due to the deaths of friends, his parents adopted many slave kids. Of all of them he was good friends with a Zabrak named Darkrinn (My Mercenary). He was eventually recruited as a sith, but decided he would only do it to survive. He is currently a Sith Lord.

My consular, Presidia, was born into an upper-class Miraluka family. As a child she was best friends with a boy named Thalon (My Jedi Sentinel). They both were inducted into the order together. they became partners. Years later she met a Sith Lord, when she attacked him, he did not fight. When he said he wouldn't fight her, she read his force alignment, he was light. They later got married.

Darkrinn, my Merc., currently defends his brother's children, and helps Bleyde in all his endeavours.

Thalon, Bleydes rival. He consantly hunts Bleyde, no matter what obstacles confront him. Even when his partner and friend marry him...

I plan on having several more people later on. The Children of Bleyde and Presidia.
You'll die as you lived
In a Flash Of The Blade
You lived for the Touch, For the Feel Of The Steel!
One Man and His Honor!

RavenousWolfman
04.01.2012 , 02:03 PM | #18
The Vasili Legacy

Khaseer "the Heartless"(Lvl 50 BH). Eldest of two siblings, both orphaned in the war. They fell in with a gang on Nar Shadaa where he developed his knack for hunting and love of credits. When is little brother vanished in a raid, Khaseer opted to sever ties and follow his own path. With no family to speak of, and no loyalties tying him down, the only things that mattered to Khaseer were money, a ship, and weapons, lots of weapons. This drive led him to seek admission to the great hunt, and from there the story gets very public, and very very messy.

Anuli "The Outlaw" (As yet unplayed Smuggler). Khaseer's younger brother had a knack for computers. An expert slicer and cybertech, Anuli's job in the gang was keeping tabs on their rivals and protecting the gang's cyber interests. While lacking his brother's physical prowess, Anuli nonetheless shared his brother's greed. Anuli staged the raid on his own gang, and used the chaos to escape with enough of the gang's funds to buy his own ship and escape Nar Shadaa. He began running spice for a Hutt on Quesh, right up until he ran afoul of a Trandoshan gangster. Anuli survived the ambush, barely. Now, months later and with some fresh new scars, Anuli is taking some "safer" jobs for the republic and is on his way to deliver some arms to Ord Mantell.

StarryCiel
04.01.2012 , 07:14 PM | #19
My main trio of characters belong to the Nabaat legacy.

Kyou, the mother. A Jedi Consular.
Spoiler

Yeul, the eldest. A Sith Inquisitor.
Spoiler

Samara, the youngest. A Jedi Knight.
Spoiler

I will have another legacy in the future, based on my Imperial agent, but those three up there suffice for now

Leolab
04.01.2012 , 08:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vicente View Post
Main: Darth Naeblis, human Sith Sorcerer (Bio here)

Naeblis's (deceased) father was the Sith Juggernaut Darth Colivar (if you read Naeblis's bio you'll know he originally had a different name, but I had to change it because it was taken on my server)

Colivar's (also deceased) brother is the traitorous Sith Assassin Darth Prothas, who fled into exile after he failed to assassinate Colivar. Killed by Naeblis

Prothas's father of Lord Demandred, Sith Juggernaut, who lives with the stigma of having a traitor as his father.

Naeblis's closest ally is the Miraluka Sith Juggernaut Darth Cyndane.

When Bioware implements connecting to other playes' Legacies, which they say is in their plans, I'll have the following connections:

Colivar's sister will be the mother of Darth Genocidas

Naeblis will be the husband of Darth Carma

Lanfear will be the ally of Nithron Nalar
Is it good or bad that I recognize most of where these names come from?