Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Triage vs attack adrenals.. am i missing sosmething?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Triage vs attack adrenals.. am i missing sosmething?

Shroudveil
12.16.2011 , 07:15 PM | #1
currently the attack adrenals give +X power for 15sec with 90sec CD

on the other hand, triage adrenals give +X tech power and +X force power for 15sec with 90sec CD BUT give you a 50%damage PENALTY.

what i don't get is that isn't it ridicusly more powerful the attack vs the triage?

i mean doesn't 90 power= 90melee, 90 tech, 90 force power already? without the debuff to add!

or is there another analogy like 10power=5tech power p.e. ?

Halsion
12.16.2011 , 07:18 PM | #2
Triage (the word) has to do with injuries and hospitals, so I'm thinking that one is primarily for healers, to give them an extra CD (i.e. don't suffer from the damage penalty caused by using the adrenal)

The +power one is a DPS based one, and therefore the penalty would be worthless.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

Shroudveil
12.16.2011 , 07:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Halsion View Post
Triage (the word) has to do with injuries and hospitals, so I'm thinking that one is primarily for healers, to give them an extra CD (i.e. don't suffer from the damage penalty caused by using the adrenal)

The +power one is a DPS based one, and therefore the penalty would be worthless.
yeah but it is stupid currently!

sure, the healer doesn't suffer from the penalty, but he doesn't suffer at all if he uses the attack iption.

i mean if you are given the chance on a healer to get 90damage and 90 healing OR get 90healing but lose half of your damage.. with same cost, same skill level, same duration and CD.. what would you chose?

edit:
i just thought something.. does the adrenals share CD between them?

cause if not then its ok since you can use both on a healer, but if they do there is no apparent reason to use triage if power=tech/force power