Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

April 3 Downtime = 1.2?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hazado
03.30.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1
So are we finally going to get the 1.2 patch on april 3rd?

Got a confirm of NO on 1.2

Shingara
03.30.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
puts on tinfoil hat, answer = possibly.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

VicSkimmr
03.30.2012 , 02:50 PM | #3
If they haven't specifically told us it is for 1.2, it isn't for 1.2
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Wolfninjajedi
03.30.2012 , 02:50 PM | #4
Who knows, but I bet 1 credit that when it does come and its not 1.2. People will QQ about it constantly.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Stoicraven
03.30.2012 , 02:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
If they haven't specifically told us it is for 1.2, it isn't for 1.2
right because that's how all maintence cycles work..........except not really -points to the March 27 maintence-

Shingara
03.30.2012 , 02:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoicraven View Post
right because that's how all maintence cycles work..........except not really -points to the March 27 maintence-
what mat on the 27th, there was none.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

grandmthethird
03.30.2012 , 02:56 PM | #7
question and answers, is all about 1.2 later/tomorrow (depending where you live) if it really is coming out april 3rd i would expect comfirmation in Q&A. if they don't say, i say no to april 3rd
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

DarthPierce
03.30.2012 , 02:57 PM | #8
yea, I really wish they were more clear about what was upcoming in a patch. tell us if it's just a maint, or if it's 1.1.5 F or if it'll be 1.2. They ought to know by now.

Sivenom
03.30.2012 , 02:59 PM | #9
It may or may not be. Seems with the big-name mmo's, the only dates they set in stone are the expansion releases... when they're within a month of releasing.

Subject to change* is what I'm saying.

In my opinion? A week or two more maybe. Remember, this upcoming week is spring break; that could definitely affect who is playing at the time.
Again, Big-names don't announce specific patch dates... so when you're playing through the game you really have to learn the cycle of the developer. Though it has been feeling like 1.2 is over due....
All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed. -- Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

VicSkimmr
03.30.2012 , 02:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoicraven View Post
wut?

Big patches will always be announced beforehand. Always.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.