Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues on Karragga

LordMalic
03.30.2012 , 02:28 PM | #1
has anyone else been having the issue with not seeing the oil that Karragga shoots out? I thought it was only me, but other ppl in our ops run have been having same issue. I have tried reloading UI before the fight, also have turned up grass/trees to 10%, nothing. It doesn't spawn till like halfway around or I am dead. If you see this, can you please fix this issue please!
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

alifaraaz
03.30.2012 , 03:59 PM | #2
I used to get this back when i had crappy performance form my PC (until I used TLB fix for AMD Phenom Processors). So I don't know if the visual of the oil/fire is lagging behind due to performance issues or what?

Because since then, now that my game runs decent - it's never happened to me again.

That's all I can think of, it could just be a bug - wouldn't be too surprising :P

LordMalic
03.30.2012 , 06:00 PM | #3
I used to not have the problem and now all of a sudden it starts.
X-RAIDED
SHADOWLANDS

alifaraaz
03.30.2012 , 08:08 PM | #4
Could be a slightly more unaware random bug then. Hopefully someone with a bit more experience or a dev could comment on this.

Shadowcatra
03.30.2012 , 10:25 PM | #5
It's a common problem on lower computers, especially if its the 16 man version of Kragga.

You'll notice that it can happen on any fight when you see black boxes instead of debuffs/buffs on the boss and you at the beginning of the fight.

Happens on most fights for me. One example is not being able to see the ground spots on Soa during P1 and then during the transition drop down he starts his RP speech.

And I can say that tanking Kragga w/o being able to see fire is a giant pain in the ***
Class- Juggernaut lvl 50 Server- Canderous Ordo Guild- Checkmate
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Trying to kill a level 50 Guardian/Juggernaught is like hitting a brick wall with a wet noodle.

LordMalic
03.31.2012 , 06:26 AM | #6
best bet would be maybe upgrade the video card? Money not available to build new system yet.
X-RAIDED
SHADOWLANDS