Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Thanks and a Hate

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mariongraves
03.30.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1
First want to thank you for the game of SWTOR I have been having a blast with it. I enjoy it a lot and I can't wait for 1.2 to hit. Currently I can not play because my relatively new computer 6 months old and is more then equipped to handle the load of the game has overheated and fried my motherboard. I had no problems with my computer til this game but what I found was that its not uncommon for my specific laptop to have over heating problems. While I thank you for breaking my weak cooling systems so that it can be replaced I want to scream at you for making it so that I can't play for 4 weeks while the parts get replaced. I will most likely unsubscribe for the month as I don't see the point in paying for a game that I can't play but I will be back.

Axolipher
03.30.2012 , 11:42 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Mariongraves,

We're sorry to hear that you won't be joining us in-game for a while. I would recommend calling our customer support line and explaining the situation to discuss the different options we have in terms of suspending/freezing your account during this time.

You can find the international phone number for contacting us at the bottom of our support page here.

Some users have explored alternative methods to call from countries other than those listed as toll free, you can read more about that here and here.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support