Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Romance gone bad?

jedimasterjac
06.07.2012 , 09:09 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
I started a Female Jedi Sentinel a while back whom I am turning bad and as a Dark Jedi 'Mistress'. I've been choosing all the 'negative' dialogue options and did so early with Kira. I am currently @ level 27 and wondering if I am still able to 'flirt' or romance with Kira after being ******y to her and treating her like $#!+ ? i still give her as much courting & luxury gifts to fill up her affection bar. Is it all for not?
It all depends on the gifts she likes. For example, Mako likes technology, Quinn likes Imperial History, Qyzen likes trophies.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

jedimasterjac
06.07.2012 , 09:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
I started a Female Jedi Sentinel a while back whom I am turning bad and as a Dark Jedi 'Mistress'. I've been choosing all the 'negative' dialogue options and did so early with Kira. I am currently @ level 27 and wondering if I am still able to 'flirt' or romance with Kira after being ******y to her and treating her like $#!+ ? i still give her as much courting & luxury gifts to fill up her affection bar. Is it all for not?
Also, same gender romance is still not an option..
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Varium
06.07.2012 , 02:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
, Qyzen likes trophies.
Qyzen doesn't like trophy gifts, just saying before somebody goes and gives him trophies.
50 V Legacy

Roodbot
06.07.2012 , 02:58 PM | #14
Once you go tank, you never go back!