Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please allow server swaps

Ruwe
12.16.2011 , 06:56 PM | #1
Please allow server swaps for at least the early access people. You opened limited servers, most if not all of us, rolled on servers that were at standard load, but there were very few options for servers for us.

Now we have to deal with que times that are two hours and longer. If you would open up the option to swap servers with your toon (maybe limit the swap options to servers that don't already have max population?), I believe alot of people would take the option and actually sub for the game. As is there are quite a few people who are already talking about not subbing until the que issue is resolved.

Just allow us to swap servers. It's not that hard is it? A data transfer and done! You could even freaking automate it! It doesn't have to be a permanent option, hell if it lets me get off my insane server, make it a one time deal and I would be a happy camper!!!!!!!
~
The average response time of a 911 call is over 4 minutes.
The average response time of a .45 round is over 900 fps.
~

Ruwe
12.16.2011 , 07:01 PM | #2
bumpity bump. posted and went straight to page two!
~
~

Sternwulf
12.16.2011 , 07:09 PM | #3
Bump. We need new servers online NOW. I'm getting tired of a one hour wait every time I want to go on.... you can go ahead and buy more servers BW, the game's gonna grow!

ANd we'll continue to pay as long as we can play...
11-11-11 From Passchendale and Ortona to Tython and Coruscant. Thanks to the men and women who made this possible.:

Thurgrayden
12.16.2011 , 07:11 PM | #4
I think it'd be a good idea for them to offer free server swaps for characters over a certain level for the first month. That'd make a lot of people happy, and could reduce the problems of servers getting clogged up now by allowing people to roll toons on any server, knowing that they can transfer later on to be with their guild/friends.
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.

Ruwe
12.16.2011 , 07:19 PM | #5
I agree with above reasonings! I am just trying to actually contribute valid ideas and not come onto the forums QQ'ing about que times. I understand it's a new MMO, I understand there WILL be some que times.

If they would allow server swaps at least for the servers that are so overpopulated that there are two hour ques, I think it would go a long way to balancing. I had no idea when I picked my server that it was the unofficial Oceanic server. Don't get me wrong, I love playing with Aussies! But when my que time is two hours or more... I would happily swap severs.

I have a full time job, child, wife, responsibilities, ect ect sob sob. Basically I have a full time life, I can't reschedule my entire life to play a game, I don't want to lose the time I have in game now as I really enjoy my character but don't want to do all the content over again in such a short time.
~
~