Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issue: Pending Mission Awards = Resolved for most users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Issue: Pending Mission Awards = Resolved for most users

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Warlord-Azarel
12.28.2011 , 10:04 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DiELUDiD View Post
+1 just finished "A map to the future" cant redeem any pending missions.
+1 (same quest, same spot, different servers, different choices)

toadybd
12.29.2011 , 06:00 PM | #22
This is seriously agitating me. I started as a Sith, got the bug, and while waiting for it to get fixed started a Jedi. Now I have the same issue with the Jedi. I'm not starting another character, and I can't do anything with the two I already have. We should get some prorated discount off the subscription fee for not being able to play the game as intended. I opened up a ticket, and they just closed it. No we're working on it, or sorry for the issue. Nothing, they just closed it without a response.

Blademas
12.30.2011 , 12:18 PM | #23
+1 one mission yesterday then two missions IN A ROW today. total of three pending missions. also plenty of inventory room.

Cusarec
12.30.2011 , 01:08 PM | #24
+1; I can't complete the "Emerging Conflicts" quests and it's basically locked down my character.

Jaque
01.02.2012 , 07:33 AM | #25
This is still happening and needs to be bumped. I don't have this issue, but my friend does (who I convinced to get this amazing game and I now feel **** for wasting his money). I'm constantly logging onto his account to accept the pending quest rewards. I've never had this problem, so we've decided it has to be either a hardware/driver issue, or a client issue. Another thought I had was I'm currently playing in a different country, and it could be an ip issue? If people posted their location would it help? My friend resides in Austalia and I'm currently playing without issues in Switzerland. I'm not a tech savvy person and don't pretend to be so if someone has a reason to doubt my thoughts please enlighten me.

Jaque
01.02.2012 , 07:37 AM | #26
Also how are you supposed to reset quests that you've already submitted? The reason they're pending is because you've submitted, therefore they are removed from your quest log. So you're left with no option to reset... How was that overlooked?

KaenToppa
01.02.2012 , 10:21 AM | #27
Several pending rewards that cannot be accepted

1.) Lost Pilgrim - Accept is not selectable
2.) The droid scanning quest by the Jedi Master near lower Kaleth.

Edit: Problem has been resolved. I was being stupid and forgot to click on the "choose one reward" options. My apologies.

Tennath
01.02.2012 , 11:15 PM | #28
+1 I have this same issue and am stuck with three pending. It's not because I have to choose an item. The accept is just greyed out. And one of them is Secret Signals, which is my class mission. Anyone else stuck there?

Tigburt
01.04.2012 , 05:50 AM | #29
No longer an issue

Tennath
01.06.2012 , 09:09 PM | #30
+1 It's January 6th, and I still have 3 Pending Missions on Axial Park.

1) Secret Signals
2) For Better or Worse
3) The Senator's Stolen Goods

I am updated on all patches, and I can't reset missions that have already been completed, so I don't know what to do. Any advice?