Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issue: Pending Mission Awards = Resolved for most users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issue: Pending Mission Awards = Resolved for most users
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Smaois
12.16.2011 , 06:48 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Update : The Pending rewards issue should now be resolved. Please exit the game and re-enter to patch your game client.

Players who had issues with pending mission rewards may need to reset the missions that were problematic.

If you still have this issue after resetting all missions that cannot be abandoned please just post "+1" on this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Sylverfox
12.21.2011 , 08:07 PM | #2
+1. I click on 1 pending in the upper right and it gives me error you must select one of your reward items, but no reward screen comes up

ekstrm
12.21.2011 , 08:55 PM | #3
Same thing for me, it asks me to choose a reward but i dont get the reward window.
[|;;;;;;[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||)

ExternalError
12.21.2011 , 09:01 PM | #4
same for me
#The Furious Angels#
ExternalError - Veritas Order
Website|The Signal|HQ
Libertas|Emeritus|Veritas|Aequitas|Praelium|Ad Astra|Velox

Rituso
12.21.2011 , 11:35 PM | #5
+1 the mission on alderran for empire where we have to destroy jedi statues the final mission completed the quest with no reward
And then the peace was silenced by the Echos of war, far far away....

ExternalError
12.22.2011 , 02:00 AM | #6
+1 click on the 2 pending and receive a error message box saying to select a reward but no selection is displayed
#The Furious Angels#
ExternalError - Veritas Order
Website|The Signal|HQ
Libertas|Emeritus|Veritas|Aequitas|Praelium|Ad Astra|Velox

jpborges
12.22.2011 , 02:53 PM | #7
+1 i cant even have a guildmate login to clear them anymore plz sort this out its a massive waste of time !

Mortharian
12.22.2011 , 02:53 PM | #8
+1 In fact, it's now worse than it was before. I now cant accept any new quests, so I am completely stuck and cannot progress.

Svarcanum
12.22.2011 , 03:23 PM | #9
+1 I got this bug since the patch. I can't enter any convos and I can't even leave the fleet at all. It's really gamebreaking.

Lancint
12.22.2011 , 04:23 PM | #10
+1 Still having the bug but somehow I was able to reduce the pending reward number to 1. Now all I get is an error message and I'm afraid to continue my regular quest because of this bug please fix it.