Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resolve?

Regurgitate
03.29.2012 , 03:59 PM | #1
Why do some people...including this guardian I just saw...have more than 1k resolve.

Guardian with 1.3k resolve? umm thats only 2 moves to fill the bar...

Regurgitate
03.29.2012 , 04:06 PM | #2
No legitimate answers...sounds broken Bioware

Regurgitate
03.31.2012 , 02:33 AM | #3
Bump.

Regurgitate
03.31.2012 , 10:23 PM | #4
Hi what is the solution to this problem?

FromAbove
04.14.2012 , 07:16 PM | #5
I don't understand what this means.

KrackenOne
04.14.2012 , 07:30 PM | #6
Resolve is a joke, just like PvP here. There is no answer because no one really knows. Someone will swoop in with some "math" and a terrilong post claiming to know the answer soon though.

IMO it's a borked mechanic. I look at it and think, it's someting they did not truly finish and since there are 1.2 million subs with it borked they no longer care.
I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Kråcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: Åcë, Ziggystårdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Ååå Prophecy of the Five: Tyrená, Bela'Vistal

Kruxxor
04.14.2012 , 07:34 PM | #7
All I know is that in PVP I cannot stun Republic characters, but I can be stunlocked to death.

Aehgo
04.14.2012 , 07:36 PM | #8
I don't understand its point,never seems to do what its meant to,Like in Huttball,I have the ball get stunned like 4 times,have a full resolve bar,use my cc breaker and run accross the fire,halfway I get stunned again even though I had a full resolve bar .5 seconds ago..

anticept
04.14.2012 , 07:36 PM | #9
Don´t worry in 1.2 you should die before the resolve ever gets full problem fixed by BW.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.

anticept
04.14.2012 , 07:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruxxor View Post
All I know is that in PVP I cannot stun Republic characters, but I can be stunlocked to death.
Certain classes have immunity to stuns for short duration or they can be resisted.

Quote:
I don't understand its point,never seems to do what its meant to,Like in Huttball,I have the ball get stunned like 4 times,have a full resolve bar,use my cc breaker and run accross the fire,halfway I get stunned again even though I had a full resolve bar .5 seconds ago..
Like eating an 8sec mez when CCbreaker is on cd the moment you are free your resolve has already dropped to around 600-700/1000 so you can eat an fresh CC. Wow actually had an "pretty" good system on dealing with CC BW should have just copied it and forgot about their whole resolve system.

Some claim it works but it really doesn´t there are so many position faults and ability lags to use stuns and knockbacks 100% efficiently it´s more like 60% how many times have you tried to knock someone to a flamejet just to see them flying in totally wrong direction. Same goes for stuns used on people crossing hazards or you being stunned while crossing one it may look like you´re in the clear but here comes the 3k ticks and you die.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.