Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

single player

simplemike
03.29.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1
I realistically have been playing only solo, I am a jedi Knight at level 7, but as I advance more it is seeming like there will reach a point where I will have to be in a group. Is this true or can I keep on going solo. I really am never on at the same time so it is tough to keep a group from one time to another.

crazyplaya
03.29.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
well im lvl 45 now and still leveling solo... i was planning to be more social once i hit lvl 50.
so far that plan have worked out just fine
Do or do not! there is no try!

VanorDM
03.29.2012 , 01:25 PM | #3
There is a decent amount of group content in this game, that is stuff you need to be part of a group to do. However none of that stuff is required for you to hit 50.

You can quite easily make it from 1st to 50th and complete your class story line solo.

Veniras
03.29.2012 , 01:29 PM | #4
You can play the game solo.

But you will miss out on certain quests (Heroics) and/or Flashpoints that require you to be several persons. Also you will not gain social points and will be unable to use certain "nice to have"-items that require a specific "social level".

My advice: Try to group and/or join a guild. It enrichens the experience.

crazyplaya
03.29.2012 , 06:26 PM | #5
and i forgot to say that there are allot of lore and story line within the group contents.
i have done some of the now low lvl flashpoints and heroics just to get the lore unlocks.
and also to get to learn about what happened to revan and the exile from kotor 2 among other character
that is... if u care about those things
Do or do not! there is no try!

Disodium
03.29.2012 , 06:31 PM | #6
You do not have to maintain the same groups.
You can pick up random people each time you login and want to do something with a group.

You can solo most of the game no problems but if you want to do any of the group stuff then you will need to group.

Remembering this is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game(MMORPG) and not a single player game, you are and will loose out on content by choosing not to play in groups/with others.

But how you play is up to you..
▓█ [SITH LEGION] █▓
Server: Dalborra
Guild Desc: Australian 18+ Casual/Relaxed guild.