Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raise Server Population Caps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Raise Server Population Caps

Posiden
12.16.2011 , 06:38 PM | #1
Over 70+ US servers and most of them have queues.

I've already gotten my Trooper through Coruscant, I don't want to re-roll. Please do something to fix this issue.

Thanks.
I got 99 problems but a Sith ain't one
Commando | Shadow

Proto
12.16.2011 , 06:46 PM | #2
I second this!

Danetrain
12.16.2011 , 06:48 PM | #3
And please let people have have been disconnected or their game client crashes jump ahead of the queue when they try to reconnect within a few minutes.

It's not my fault the game is crashing to desktop every few hours. I'd rather not be punished with a 1.5 hour queue every time it happens.

JediMarvel
12.16.2011 , 06:49 PM | #4
I third this because I re-rolled yesterday on a server that was normal, this afternoon is was very heavy and now this evening im waiting in a que, I left my other server because it was full.

MxRacer
12.16.2011 , 06:49 PM | #5
Yeah this is seriously ridiculous, something needs to be done about these population problems.

Evray
12.16.2011 , 06:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Danetrain View Post
And please let people have have been disconnected or their game client crashes jump ahead of the queue when they try to reconnect within a few minutes.

It's not my fault the game is crashing to desktop every few hours. I'd rather not be punished with a 1.5 hour queue every time it happens.
Had this issue as well. Its not often enough, but more than once now I tried to log in and had a longer than 45 minute que, just for the game to suddenly shut off for not apparent reason, and put me at the back of a now one hour+ line.

Doesn't 'seem' to me like there are a ton of people in my server, even on new characters, yet there is quite a wait.

They should begin offering server character changes from highly populated servers to lower populated servers for people who want them free of charge. WoW did this at a time when they had a huge population on some servers. I got to go to a friends server for free, and was tired of the excessive lag from the highly populated server I as on.

It'll eventually thin itself out as usual, but it'd be nice if they'd get on top of it sooner.

But if they aren't complaining about early access, then the complain that they let to many people in at once and should of staggered them in...
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Vidos
12.16.2011 , 06:52 PM | #7
I agree... This is not even Slightly Annoying. Its total bullcrap. Every PVP server on west coast is completly full... The one i made my chars on is a 80 minute wait.... Well... I wanted to played where i left off... so i joined anyways... and came back about 2 hours later, and it had timed out, or something, So i had to try and join again.... I got 40 minutes left...

I dunno, this is just stupid thought. what do they plan on doing on the 20th ? this is only the pre-orders... and seems the server population limit is total garbage... At least make it so people cant continue to make new chars on the server untill it evens out or something... some of us are into the story line, and dont want to re-roll... Which i ended up doing anyways... Played for abour 3 hours, then the server disconnected me, some error code 9003 . And then what do u know... there was a 30 minute Que timer... Shouldnt People that are playing on a server. and get disconnected have there spot reserved ? so they dont have to go get back in the Que line ? its total crap... ive been struggling with even trying to play for the last 2 days... dont know what to say, im at a loss for words.. i guess... i just gotta wait

ShadowAxx
12.16.2011 , 06:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vidos View Post
I agree... This is not even Slightly Annoying. Its total bullcrap.
What server?

AntoniusDelitan
12.16.2011 , 06:54 PM | #9
Hehe... West Coast.

Asuka
12.16.2011 , 06:55 PM | #10
No, I like my queueless server the way it is ;p