Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Legacy Begins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Peccavi
03.29.2012 , 10:30 AM | #21
in other words thanks for paying to play an extended beta, here are some added features to make fleets even more sparse, we dont really care however, enjoy the game.

Exemplar
03.29.2012 , 10:30 AM | #22
I hope you can label your "apprentice" in your legacy tree....
Proud STANDARD EDITION owner..... Spent the other 90$ on beer

Haters gonna hate U Mad?

JPACCLEM
03.29.2012 , 10:30 AM | #23
with companion unlocks... does this mean i can have my JK's astromech droid on my SW?

Peccavi
03.29.2012 , 10:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JPACCLEM View Post
with companion unlocks... does this mean i can have my JK's astromech droid on my SW?
did you read? it didn't say that at all.

JeramieCrowe
03.29.2012 , 10:32 AM | #25
It's interesting, Mr. William Wallace, that you included Han and Leia's children in the "Skywalker Legacy". How was it, then, that they did not have to have the surname, too?

Jacen Solo
<The Skywalker Legacy>

Please, separate surnames from Legacy name. Thanks.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

JPACCLEM
03.29.2012 , 10:33 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Peccavi View Post
did you read? it didn't say that at all.
When you complete all possible conversations and quests with a companion, you receive a companion unlock that is granted to all characters in your Legacy.

The first companion you unlock of each companion combat archetype (ranged tank, ranged DPS, melee tank, melee DPS, and healer) gives you a unique unlock for that companion type that grants a passive stat bonus. These first-time archetype unlocks also modify the duration and cooldown times for your Heroic Moment ability. This ensures that a single character can potentially attain the full range of companion stat boosts and Heroic Moment modifiers, while also ensuring that a player who has severely mistreated one companion can get that unlock by playing an alternate character.

For example, a Sith Warrior who has mistreated Vette may find it extremely hard to get her unlock, but unlocking any other ranged DPS companion on any other character will grant the same archetype unlock. Additional companions unlocked beyond the five combat archetypes grant a passive bonus to your Presence stat, increasing the power of your companion characters.

i read this...

Peccavi
03.29.2012 , 10:34 AM | #27
because i keep hoping that they are going to actually do something right. I have been waiting for this game since oct 2008 and they just keep disappointing me. I will wait to see if the server populations increase after 1.2, and decide if they continue to get my money.

Peccavi
03.29.2012 , 10:36 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JPACCLEM View Post
When you complete all possible conversations and quests with a companion, you receive a companion unlock that is granted to all characters in your Legacy.

The first companion you unlock of each companion combat archetype (ranged tank, ranged DPS, melee tank, melee DPS, and healer) gives you a unique unlock for that companion type that grants a passive stat bonus. These first-time archetype unlocks also modify the duration and cooldown times for your Heroic Moment ability. This ensures that a single character can potentially attain the full range of companion stat boosts and Heroic Moment modifiers, while also ensuring that a player who has severely mistreated one companion can get that unlock by playing an alternate character.

For example, a Sith Warrior who has mistreated Vette may find it extremely hard to get her unlock, but unlocking any other ranged DPS companion on any other character will grant the same archetype unlock. Additional companions unlocked beyond the five combat archetypes grant a passive bonus to your Presence stat, increasing the power of your companion characters.

i read this...

what its saying is that you get more buffs from your companions if you didnt finish vettes story but you finished quinns you still get the buff.

Exemplar
03.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Peccavi View Post
because i keep hoping that they are going to actually do something right. I have been waiting for this game since oct 2008 and they just keep disappointing me. I will wait to see if the server populations increase after 1.2, and decide if they continue to get my money.
Cool story, bet you will still be here even after because you probably bought the 6 month pack like the rest of us :P Were you expecting a SW Galaxies 2? Its a great MMO (as compared to almost all), so I do not see what you (and others who complain about endgame stuff because they space bar mashed to the end) are so disappointed with.

I like the 1.2 legacy system, and I hope they make it relatively cheap (1-3 million creds) to buy the other races. Also, for them to include "apprentice" under the legacy tree
Proud STANDARD EDITION owner..... Spent the other 90$ on beer

Haters gonna hate U Mad?

Peccavi
03.29.2012 , 10:38 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
It's interesting, Mr. William Wallace, that you included Han and Leia's children in the "Skywalker Legacy". How was it, then, that they did not have to have the surname, too?

Jacen Solo
<The Skywalker Legacy>

Please, separate surnames from Legacy name. Thanks.

i'll see your surname vs legacy and raise you adding the ability to have a prefix and suffix title active at the same time. So I can be Darth Violentus the Loathsome.