Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game screen buttons un-clickable with mouse

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
In-game screen buttons un-clickable with mouse

dbseeker
12.16.2011 , 06:34 PM | #1
I'm having an issue where everything on my screen, in-game of course, is not clickable with my left and right mouse button. Keyboard buttons work fine, only mouse doesn't.

This happens randomly. It usually goes away after a minute or two, and sometimes it lasts a bit longer. Even if I alt-tab, and/or, alt-z to clear screen, it still doesn't fix it. I don't know what triggers this and I don't know how to clear it, all I know is it happened in beta around 2-3 months ago, and is still happening now. Again, this happens randomly and only this game.

If anyone has suggestions of any sort to fix this, would be greatly appreciative.

Btw, Republic Forces is now recruiting, so please go to republicforces.net and register. We're on the Mask Of Nihilus server. Thanks!

Yoyoson
12.16.2011 , 07:01 PM | #2
My friend and I both experienced this problem.

Try clearing it by clicking on any one of your ability buttons (along the bottom). When it happened to me, those buttons seemed to still be clickable, and it cleared the bug.

Hope that helps.

Nahaj
12.16.2011 , 07:08 PM | #3
Hit ctrl+U twice and it will reload the UI and fix this issue.
Rhaive
Proxy Jawas, Belgoth's Beacon
Guild Mathemagician

itsmeBKT
12.16.2011 , 07:10 PM | #4
I too noticed this a few times last night. I thought I was going to exit and log back in. I don't know if it was pure coincidence, but on the button I would normally left-click on, I right-clicked and that seemed to correct the issue. Was really weird.

Quote: Originally Posted by dbseeker View Post
I'm having an issue where everything on my screen, in-game of course, is not clickable with my left and right mouse button. Keyboard buttons work fine, only mouse doesn't.

This happens randomly. It usually goes away after a minute or two, and sometimes it lasts a bit longer. Even if I alt-tab, and/or, alt-z to clear screen, it still doesn't fix it. I don't know what triggers this and I don't know how to clear it, all I know is it happened in beta around 2-3 months ago, and is still happening now. Again, this happens randomly and only this game.

If anyone has suggestions of any sort to fix this, would be greatly appreciative.

Btw, Republic Forces is now recruiting, so please go to republicforces.net and register. We're on the Mask Of Nihilus server. Thanks!

dbseeker
12.16.2011 , 07:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahaj View Post
Hit ctrl+U twice and it will reload the UI and fix this issue.
This helps guys, so do this until a fix. Thanks Naha!