Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rated Warzone and Hackers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Rated Warzone and Hackers.

11.05.2012 , 11:07 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by devilwearskevlar View Post
I am tired of the hacking and cheating call outs and bs.
That all being said unless you have actual proof that someone is cheating, please stop shouting in general chat that someone is, it is getting to be stupid. Now there are people who think that I cheat, because some ******e who thinks that just because he has frap and he gets owned, that he has the right to call people out for cheating. My ops name is Parviti in the Shadowlands, if you see me, record me, and call me out, if you can prove it. I never have cheated and I never will cheat. And please put it on Youtube so everyone else can see you get owned.
Hell yeah, you tell those hack whiners from 3 months ago...
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op

11.05.2012 , 02:09 PM | #82
I have like 180 levels of valor across my toons and I havent seen anyone speed hack yet.

One random thing I noticed last night:

I get random lag spikes while playing, ever since 1.4. I'll lag out for about 5 seconds or sometimes 10, and then when the lag is over everything happens all at once as time catches up.

Last night I used force speed and then hit a lag spike. My force speed stayed on for the whole time, maybe 10-12 seconds. When the lag spike ended, I stayed in the new place I ran to...I didn't rubberband back.

Seems like people can manipulate their connect during force run to extend its duration.
Bloodloss Mercenary

11.05.2012 , 02:36 PM | #83
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

11.05.2012 , 04:18 PM | #84
Nice necro

11.05.2012 , 04:21 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Hell yeah, you tell those hack whiners from 3 months ago...
I LOL'd...

Thread started in March?

He replied to a guy that has most likely unsubbed a month and a half ago.

I was actually looking for a nerf operative thread from as far back as I could find just so I could put it on the front page and see how many people replied. I looked for 5 minutes and got bored.