Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rated Warzone and Hackers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Rated Warzone and Hackers.

yeux
03.29.2012 , 02:09 AM | #21
swtor hack returns 2500 videos on youtube.

Ive seen people hacking and ive called them on it. One actually admitted to it and told me to deal with it bc there was nothing i could do about it. Except I had fraps on and that report made him disappear for a few days.

Some servers have it extremely bad, others you might not notice it often. On my server there are a lot of hackers on the pub side, which happens to be the lower pop.

The issue is these exploits and hacks are extremely simple and Customer Service/Devs for this game have a habit of listening/reading but never responding so people think theyre doing nothing.

yeux
03.29.2012 , 02:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by heikaze View Post
Considering how easy it is to get valor now, I'm not impressed. I am rank 80 btw, and if he is 75 and have not seen any hackers, then I'm glad his servers have good players that is willing to play the game right. But that does not prove hackers do not exist.
another funny thing about valor is, the more you go for objectives the less you get. So if your main goal isnt get 4 medals or get ALL the medals (before the 4med thing) your valor level is gonna be lower than some people you've played every match against.

In fact, 2 of the absolute worst players on my server rock their war hero tag like they think groupies will start flocking to them bc of it :P

of course, neither has anything to do with hackers. they definitely exist, the people claiming not to are either ignorant of the world outside their bubble/basement or trolls.

Ortof
03.29.2012 , 02:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rotanartlu View Post
I've never once seen a hacker and i'm valor 75. Just a bunch of nubs accusing people of hacking.
I was an Ultimate Gladiator from Season 0 thru Season 89 in WOW. I have conquered CONTRA and made it thru the Cow Level in Diablo 2. I file married with one additional dependent. My favorite color is purple. I drive a 1994 Nissan Pickup with only 84,000 miles on it.

There, my qualifications trump your valor.

I have seen hacking in the game. Others may not have, others might have. All I know is what I have seen and know what is and is not possible.

QuiJonPed
03.29.2012 , 02:22 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by heikaze View Post
I don't understand why does your valor have anything to do with hackers, people need to stop saying "I'm valor this and that". It does not increase your e-peen.

Anyways, yea hacking still going on my server. The most common one I see now is speed hacking, they don't make it that noticeable anymore. Turning it on full speed. But they only increase it by 50% or so, it makes they un-catchable.
It means he's spent a lot of time in Warzones. It's nothing to do with e-peen... stop being a prat, open your eyes and try looking at it from someone elses perspective nisetad of ranting about what people should and should not say on a public forum.

Valour 64 here, and I've once tho0ught "omg (s)he's hacking".

Jasno
03.29.2012 , 02:26 AM | #25
All it takes is 10 minutes and a google search to see how many hacks exist. If only half of these are real, there is a real problem.

My valor is only 60 so I've had time to look

yeux
03.29.2012 , 02:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ortof View Post
I was an Ultimate Gladiator from Season 0 thru Season 89 in WOW. I have conquered CONTRA and made it thru the Cow Level in Diablo 2. I file married with one additional dependent. My favorite color is purple. I drive a 1994 Nissan Pickup with only 84,000 miles on it.

There, my qualifications trump your valor.

I have seen hacking in the game. Others may not have, others might have. All I know is what I have seen and know what is and is not possible.
lol i <3 you

ALDrinkwater
03.29.2012 , 02:35 AM | #27
No point screaming hacking, the hackers will be banned in 1.2(hopefully) so we will see what happens then.

To all the people saying that hacking doesnt exist in the game, it does, no game is hack proof. i have seen alot of evidence of people hacking on my server.

About the sentinal/marauder sprint buff, that gives an animation around thr effected character. its easy to notice.
Revenge - Now let them tremble.

skotish
03.29.2012 , 02:37 AM | #28
Ortof just made my morning cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

heikaze
03.29.2012 , 02:43 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiJonPed View Post
It means he's spent a lot of time in Warzones. It's nothing to do with e-peen... stop being a prat, open your eyes and try looking at it from someone elses perspective nisetad of ranting about what people should and should not say on a public forum.

Valour 64 here, and I've once tho0ught "omg (s)he's hacking".

He can say all he wants about the Valor rank he has, it does not prove anything about his reason hackers do not exist. Valor is really easy to attained. But calling someone a noob accusing people hackers, is oblivious and only stated his valor rank, 75, to be more ignorant.

yeux
03.29.2012 , 03:07 AM | #30
seriously, im sure we all know a few "war heroes" that make us chuckle every time we see them with that title