Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, Fix the latency issue. IT"S ON YOUR END

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware, Fix the latency issue. IT"S ON YOUR END
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

khoido
03.30.2012 , 10:13 AM | #11
Hi guys. Try this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=384928 and see if it resolves your problem.

LegionAlpha
03.30.2012 , 10:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Firstly, please check the Server Status Page to see if there is currently any downtime for the server you are attempting to connect to.

If there is no current server downtime please check the following to help resolve disconnection issues:

1. Restart the game and attempt to login again
2. Ensure that your network connection is stable. If you are using a wireless connection, try to see if using a wired connection improves the issue.
3. You may try power-cycling your router by turning its power off waiting 30 seconds and then turning it back on again.
4. You may need to remove and re-add an exception for SWTOR.exe and launcher.exe to your Firewall and Anti-Virus.
5. If you utilize a VPN for your connection, you would need to ensure that the game is allowed to communicate through the VPN. If you are using a proxy server, please ensure that it is configured correctly in Internet Explorer.
6. If you have any third party traffic management software running on your computer, you can try disabling it.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh mythat is hilarious. Nice failed auto response that doesnt even relate to the OP original post. LMFAO failures!!!!

CleanupKrew
03.30.2012 , 11:10 AM | #13
they always do that. they never reply to the main thing you said.

KayninSW
03.30.2012 , 11:20 AM | #14
e;okighjfesdolgkjs;oledkjew! yeah its damn frustrating!!

I have never had a game lag this badly without having something like BT up in the back ground. I enjoy many online games and even Xbox/PS3 and SW:Tor is the only thing that has horrid lag issues.

I manually reboot my router every week, im on DSL by Centrylink and I do trace backs/pings on stuff to check stuff and I must say. Bioware f*ckin' get a better provider for your ****** servers.

On that last note; it appears to me that many servers are dying and need some of them to be folded onto each other. Open up some server Xfers. Im tired of being the only one in my guild online except during raid times.

Classicist
03.30.2012 , 11:24 AM | #15
There have literally been thousands of posts regarding this issue, yet it falls upon deaf ears. At least give us a glimmer of hope that this will be fixed in the future.
---Architects Do it With Models---

MorgonKara
03.30.2012 , 11:48 AM | #16
Yeah I've been having the same issue past couple days but i think it's my network.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

BigBazMan
03.30.2012 , 01:12 PM | #17
well u seemed to fix this issue for me on Wednesday 28th march but since then its come back and is again constant its getting to the point where if the next patch does not fix it i'm going to unsubscribe most likely permanently since i feel unable to trust that the game will work for me. oh and in case u say i have changed nothing since i played before the last patch, that being the one on march 23rd when the issue started