Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fps lag / holocam invisible issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Fps lag / holocam invisible issue

AethiusSake
03.28.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1
Hi Guys,

New to the game, love it.

Ok so my problem is this.. When I first start the game.. all my graphics are on high, i guess my computer thought it could handle it. and it can, however it had minor fps lag that bothered me.. therefore I adjusted my shader quality to low, which automatically adjusted my shadow to low as well as turn off my bloom (which is the problem)

With bloom turned off , my cutscene holocams do not show up.. this bothers me somewhat.. is there a way to fix this?
True focus lies between rage and serenity

Superzombiebob
03.28.2012 , 05:48 AM | #2
When I first started too, turn your bloom back on. Trust me your computer can handle it. There will still be lag issues but that is not your computer, that is the game. They are working on the server lag issues but until then you just have to hope you don't Freeze Frame in the middle of a boss battle.

Rebalious
03.28.2012 , 07:35 AM | #3
Do you have antialiasing at high? Not sure if your holocam issue is similar to mine but when I turned my anti-aliasing off it fixed my holocam + other shader issues, which is odd because it worked fine before they updated it to include "support"
(█||▀▀▀|∭|()Ξ|///////PEACE///THROUGH///POWER///////)
The Progenitor:
Aurora previously of Shaltin Tunnels
Arella, Aurari, Snow, Sobrius, Rubidus, Zevon
Annata, Auspice, Berry, Panaxea, Praht, Quies