Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Poor FPS (PVP)

Quenthe
04.01.2012 , 09:07 AM | #11
Idiots, when you will fix this? it's been like 3 months, no wonder why so many people are saying that this game sucks. Instead of stupid videos of 'fans' saying how much fun they have from playing TOR make a video about the crappy FPS? Realise that the problem is in your ****** coding not on peoples PC's.

Quenthe
04.01.2012 , 03:31 PM | #12
bump1

Hatori_Hanzo
04.01.2012 , 03:37 PM | #13
Where's the droid with the cut and paste response? Just quit, I did and not coming back until this bs is fixed. Why should you pay for a horribly coded/flawed game? Besides gw2 has no monthly subscription.
"Do it!":Chancellor Palpatine

Quenthe
04.01.2012 , 03:48 PM | #14
Exactly. Greedy bastards. Yes I am also waiting for GW2, the first one was great!

Kyuuu
04.01.2012 , 04:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatori_Hanzo View Post
Where's the droid with the cut and paste response? Just quit, I did and not coming back until this bs is fixed. Why should you pay for a horribly coded/flawed game? Besides gw2 has no monthly subscription.
wait guildwars has no monthly sub? I think i will get that then I have GW but never liked it, and the videos of gw2 i seen in action seem to of fixed most the things ididnt like about gw.....

Bioware better fix there engine problems. if they dont want gw2 to steal there customers away

trueanimus
04.01.2012 , 05:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Quenthe View Post
Game works OK but when I join PVP matches it's not good at all. Can you help me out with that?

please see the "horrid fps" thread ... now in its what... umm.. 10th incarnation...?

trust me.. its not you are your pc.. its this pos game they are passing off as a mmo... its a single player game for most of the people here because most cant pvp or do ops because of the fps rates.

prediction... the game will be free to play in 2-3 months because if 1.2 doesnt fix this.. there will be a mass exodus.. if people wanted a solo game ( the only thing most can do right now with good fps) they would have bought a console game!
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

trueanimus
04.01.2012 , 05:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuuu View Post
wait guildwars has no monthly sub? I think i will get that then I have GW but never liked it, and the videos of gw2 i seen in action seem to of fixed most the things ididnt like about gw.....

Bioware better fix there engine problems. if they dont want gw2 to steal there customers away
GWs is and always has been better looking.. but honestly.. GW sucks after about a week or two.. this game has far more potential storywise... HOWEVER.... this game will fail and go free to play soon because of the mass of people we have lost already to the FPS issues.

Basically bioware doesnt care... because honestly... they think its not them.. its us.. BUT.. i have seen people with brand new pcs get crap FPS in warzones and ops .. worse than my quad core system does and its 3 years old. They have NO CLUE how to fix it.. because the engine is based on a 3 year old version of an engine they BOUGHT and MODIFIED... so they have no way of tracking the code back to fix it without rewriting the entire engine.... soo...

Enjoy what you can.. then move on.. i suggest mass effect 3, wow or rift..

peace
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

Quenthe
04.01.2012 , 07:53 PM | #18
Yes, true story. The worst part is that our PC's meet the minimum and they even meet the recommended spec yet still we have issues and instead of fixing them ASAP they pretty much do what They think is the best which is the Legacy! Well, talking bout it won't change much. They prolly don't even know how to fix it -_-'

About GW2, we'll see, same with TOR some people even called TOR WoW Killer, now it sounds like a sad joke.

Quenthe
04.02.2012 , 07:19 AM | #19
EA Droid what you gonna say about it?

Gordius
04.02.2012 , 11:21 AM | #20
Sadly to say this is an old issue. Wasting your time...breath...blood and money even asking about it.

All you get is some smug response from someone who it doesn't effect, or a brainless / useless cookie cutter response from the appalling customer services this game offers.

I feel sorry for you mate. Hope your issues get resolved, and you don't follow the unsubbing route that most took (me included).
Ricoh - Jedi Guardian Tank - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Afterlife Gaming Community