Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who was the first FORCE-USER?


Ch_Zero's Avatar


Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 03:32 PM | #1
Name and race...

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
03.27.2012 , 03:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ch_Zero View Post
Name and race...
Nobody knows. The earliest organized Jedi-like force users lived on Tython many many many many many many many years ago. Before that, however, there was the Rakata, and some of them were Force-Sensitive.
I <3 alts!

Ch_Zero's Avatar


Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Nobody knows. The earliest organized Jedi-like force users lived on Tython many many many many many many many years ago. Before that, however, there was the Rakata, and some of them were Force-Sensitive.
Hmmm i see, what is the earliest known Rakata force sensitive?

Diviciacus's Avatar


Diviciacus
03.27.2012 , 03:45 PM | #4
Were the Rakata really force sensitive, or is it a question of sufficiently advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic?

Was their tech simply so powerful that they could manipulate the Force through technology?

/ponder
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
03.27.2012 , 03:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Were the Rakata really force sensitive, or is it a question of sufficiently advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic?

Was their tech simply so powerful that they could manipulate the Force through technology?

/ponder
Nope, they were force sensitive. The Infernal One, the final boss of The Eternity Vault operation, is a force sensitive Rakata.
I <3 alts!

AngelousWang's Avatar


AngelousWang
03.27.2012 , 03:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Were the Rakata really force sensitive, or is it a question of sufficiently advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic?

Was their tech simply so powerful that they could manipulate the Force through technology?

/ponder
It's the other way around, most of their technology was force based, if they were not force sensitive they would not have been as powerful or advanced as they were.

And that is why the Rakata died out very quickly when they got a mysterious plague that cut almost all the their species off from the force. Because they could no longer user the force or most of their technology without it.
CE VIP

Ch_Zero's Avatar


Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 03:54 PM | #7
ooooooooohh!


So was the infernal one the first known rakata force-user?

:O

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
03.27.2012 , 03:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelousWang View Post
It's the other way around, most of their technology was force based, if they were not force sensitive they would not have been as powerful or advanced as they were.

And that is why the Rakata died out very quickly when they got a mysterious plague that cut almost all the their species off from the force. Because they could no longer user the force or most of their technology without it.
This.

Also, am I the only one that thinks that 'plague' was Abeloth?

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
03.27.2012 , 03:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ch_Zero View Post
ooooooooohh!


So was the infernal one the first known rakata force-user?

:O
Doubtful, a lot of stuff has been released about the Rakatans recently, most notably Dawn of the Jedi.

Ch_Zero's Avatar


Ch_Zero
03.27.2012 , 04:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Doubtful, a lot of stuff has been released about the Rakatans recently, most notably Dawn of the Jedi.
Thx for the input, but who "currently on record"

And i say on record as in known to be the earliest force-user from your knowledge?