Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Journey Home occ sign ups

ToEasy
04.16.2012 , 07:32 PM | #31
I can bring in a jedi character if you guys want because there aren't many republic characters.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
04.16.2012 , 07:34 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I can bring in a jedi character if you guys want because there aren't many republic characters.
If you want, sure. I been holding off on Draykos' next post to see if there would be.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

ToEasy
04.16.2012 , 07:36 PM | #33
Ok.

First Name: Aran

Last name: Var

Species: Human

Height: 5'11

Weight: 183

Profession: Jedi Guardian

Hair: Black

Body type: Average

Armor/ clothing: Dark Brown hooded jedi robes

Primary Weapon: Green single bladed lightsaber

Secondary weapon: The force

Miscellaneous Item(s): A belt, and a extension cable

Lightsaber form: Soresu, Shien

Home world: Alderaan

Place of birth: Alderaan

Ship: Defender starship( The Seeker)

Allegiance: Republic and jedi order

bio: Born on the planet of Alderaan, he was only a small child when the empire attacked his planet. His family were spread out through the forests. Sadly his father didn't make it out alive. Later he was founded by the jedi and was trained to be a jedi knight of the republic. Through his time as a jedi padawan, he was great at stealth, he would sometimes sneak out of the boring classes on couruscant. He was not bad at a saber, and was preaty good with the force. He does what needs to be done for the republic but follows the code most of the time. He became a jedi knight at the age of 24 and still is one, but hoping to become a master soon.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Darth_Solrac
04.16.2012 , 07:47 PM | #34
TE, HOW exactly does the Republic know of Solrac's movements? Remember, the Republic doesn't even know about Dromund Kass, barely bout Korriban. Would be EXTREMELY HARD for a Jedi or Republic spy to infiltrate Vaiken Spaceport.

Not saying it's impossible, just think your character's plots through very thoroughly.

ToEasy
04.16.2012 , 07:50 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
TE, HOW exactly does the Republic know of Solrac's movements? Remember, the Republic doesn't even know about Dromund Kass, barely bout Korriban. Would be EXTREMELY HARD for a Jedi or Republic spy to infiltrate Vaiken Spaceport.

Not saying it's impossible, just think your character's plots through very thoroughly.
Sorry, I didn't completely think that one through. I can change it soon. I just couldn't think of another way of doing this.

Darth_Solrac
04.16.2012 , 07:57 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Sorry, I didn't completely think that one through. I can change it soon. I just couldn't think of another way of doing this.
It's cool, but yea, go ahead. There's no rush to post. I'm a quick drawl with posting, but I've been RPing for bout 8 years now.

meanken
04.17.2012 , 12:28 PM | #37
Anyone going to have any issues with my agents having a stealth generator on their ship, like zarron's? I cannot think of another way for them to remain unseen while tracking their target

Darth_Solrac
04.17.2012 , 12:33 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Anyone going to have any issues with my agents having a stealth generator on their ship, like zarron's? I cannot think of another way for them to remain unseen while tracking their target
I thought they were bounty hunters. What kind of agents? Agents can, makes sense yea. But know that nothing can really escape a developed Force user's vision & senses. Take how Obi Wan & Anakin sensed the threats in Padme's room in ATC for example. Or how Sidious sensed Vader was in danger on Mustafar.

My character knows you're after him. He doesn't know your character's name, or what he looks like, but yea, his defenses are up.

meanken
04.17.2012 , 01:10 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
I thought they were bounty hunters. What kind of agents? Agents can, makes sense yea. But know that nothing can really escape a developed Force user's vision & senses. Take how Obi Wan & Anakin sensed the threats in Padme's room in ATC for example. Or how Sidious sensed Vader was in danger on Mustafar.

My character knows you're after him. He doesn't know your character's name, or what he looks like, but yea, his defenses are up.
Thought I made that clear during the intro with keeper, also in the bio, but ok. I know that you know, but they don't, and need to operate under the assumtion that you don't. as to what kind, Zero is a sniper, and meanken is an opertive

Darth_Solrac
04.17.2012 , 01:15 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Thought I made that clear during the intro with keeper, also in the bio, but ok. I know that you know, but they don't, and need to operate under the assumtion that you don't. as to what kind, Zero is a sniper, and meanken is an opertive
I see it in your bio now. But don't get what you mean with the rest. Who's they?