LF good pvp server

foregrim

Hey just got my access though I have been following the game for a few years. Got me and a buddy going bounty hunters and wanted to know what a good server was for pvp.

I know its a bit early to tell, but world pvp is best and short ques for the bgs is also good.

Thanks for your info.

For East Coast, It looks like Helm of Graush is the most populated PvP server. I also know from past MMO experience that there are quite a few great PvP Guilds there and no gigantic zerg guilds.

We did not go where we were deployed and we looked hard before we chose Helm of Graush.

Kinrath Spider is definitely shaping up to be a great PvP server! I'm glad I chose it. I'm having tons of fun in WZs. The first day I got EGA was actually the 2nd day, the 14th, and I was a little worried because there weren't any WZs popping. If they did it was always huttball empire vs empire. Now, nice variety of games, fast ques and I'm starting to see more and more high lvl republic showing up. Can't wait to see what open world PvP will be like on this server!

Like blackpool mentioned, rivalries are definitely starting to form! See you all on the battlefield!

- Shanks -

Imperial Agent

Kinrath Spider is definitely shaping up to be a great PvP server! I'm glad I chose it. I'm having tons of fun in WZs. The first day I got EGA was actually the 2nd day, the 14th, and I was a little worried because there weren't any WZs popping. If they did it was always huttball empire vs empire. Now, nice variety of games, fast ques and I'm starting to see more and more high lvl republic showing up. Can't wait to see what open world PvP will be like on this server!

Like blackpool mentioned, rivalries are definitely starting to form! See you all on the battlefield!

- Shanks -

Imperial Agent

^^^:)

Terentatek for world PvP.

Oh, and there is no ques there.

Unfortunately I am not high level enough to verify this, however I am in a guild that can and does.

Terentatek seems good. I want to say the guild I'm in there spends way more time in open world then warzones. They talk about it all the time.

Edited by islander

I like the queue time on KS but seems like empire always loose too many idiots running around no one actually follow objectives

Ha, I'd think it'd be the other way around. My original guild is comprised of my old SWG's servers best PvPers. They aren't all there, but a lot of them.

Warriors of the Shadow, there is a short Queue, means there is healthy population but not too overcrowded, little to no queues, the competition seems fairly blanced to me so far as far as the WZ's go, I am a well accomplished pvper (from Ultima Online -> Gladiator @ WoW) and it goes back and forth so far no one side is dominating.

Kinrath Spider. Short que times, well populated, good warzone rivalries are forming.

Time to see if all the KS talk is true. Been on Fatman since the 13th but all my friends are wusing out cause of the qs...They would want to change server after i hit 35 >.> compared to there 12 and 14s.

Any Empire guilds that run reg premades in warzones?

Time to see if all the KS talk is true. Been on Fatman since the 13th but all my friends are wusing out cause of the qs...They would want to change server after i hit 35 >.> compared to there 12 and 14s.

Any Empire guilds that run reg premades in warzones?

You can blame Bloodfin for the queues.

Edited by islander