Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Stuck at loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Character Stuck at loading screen

Clownzor
03.27.2012 , 02:08 AM | #1
Since the server kink, my character got stuck on a space mission load screen for 20mins, I had to force the game to close, now I get stuck on the same character's load screen just trying to log back into the game, and when I try to log in a different character it tells me my other character is still logged in and I am unable to create a new character or log another character in. so i did the follwing navigating to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor and deleting the settings folder there. Then restart the game and issue still persists, Please help BioWare.

kuey
03.27.2012 , 02:12 AM | #2
Same problem here. I recommend sending a CS ticket (you can do so on the login screen on the bot right) detailing your char name, server, class, adv class, and where you were when server crashed.

Clownzor
03.27.2012 , 02:28 AM | #3
some BioWare Customer Service response would be nice

wellymace
03.27.2012 , 02:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Clownzor View Post
some BioWare Customer Service response would be nice
I guess its only a few of us and we probably are too smaller a group to matter...

Oxfordswrath
03.27.2012 , 02:36 AM | #5
Got the same issue, going to log a ticket and hope.

wellymace
03.27.2012 , 02:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxfordswrath View Post
Got the same issue, going to log a ticket and hope.
I logged a ticket when it happened....heard nothing

Clownzor
03.27.2012 , 02:38 AM | #7
I have had a ticket open for 30mins now and nothing

SilvestrisXX
03.27.2012 , 02:49 AM | #8
Same issue here also. Ticket lodged, and now it's status is showing at "Locked" rather than "Open". Anyone know what that means?

kuey
03.27.2012 , 03:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SilvestrisXX View Post
Same issue here also. Ticket lodged, and now it's status is showing at "Locked" rather than "Open". Anyone know what that means?
Sure it's the same ticket? Check your email for more info about your ticket, they usually send a response to your email once they've check out your ticket.

Also I imagine they had a massive influx of ticket considering at what time of the day this issue happened so a bit of wait should be expected.

kuey
03.27.2012 , 03:06 AM | #10
Also for those who don't now how to check other threads...

Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Greetings Nybla,

Please try navigating to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor and deleting the settings folder there. Then restart the game and see if the issue persists.