Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

41 days with a ticket open.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
41 days with a ticket open.

KOSHrf
03.28.2012 , 09:25 AM | #11
I just wanted to say that I had a long conversation with a CS droid (Sarah/S8-s0) and she went through all my tickets and we discussed them all, most of them are common bugs, hopefully will be all fixed with 1.2 (quests that you can't abandon for example).

My 41+ days ticket was also discussed, they know about the bug, and she game me my answer, it seems it is only a "loading" screen problem but I'm done with my class quest and I shouldn't have problem with the legacy system, I thought I was stuck at chapter 3 but it seems I completed all my class quest so I'll get the legacy bonus for completing chapter 3 :-)

Thanks Sarah/S8-s0 for the awesome "customer service" you gave me today! BW needs more people like you that take their time to talk with us and explain the situation, with the right information! now that I feel better about all the bugs I had in the game I'm going to subscribe for another 3 months, thanks a lot

50+ cookie points to Sarah/S8-s0 ! (I hope they use cookie points in CS to promote good people in their line of duty as CS! )

Feel free to lock this thread! I just wanted to say how great make me feel the service I was given today, thanks again.

Zogbert
03.29.2012 , 08:49 PM | #12
I'm jealous.

Between my wife and I's accounts, we now have FOUR characters that can not proceed on their class quests without any meaningful customer service interactions in sight.