Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

41 days with a ticket open.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
41 days with a ticket open.

KOSHrf
03.26.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1
Hi,

I have 41 days with ticket # 3831748 open, it is about my class quest, I'm stuck at chapter 3 and all I've been told is that the problem was "forwaded" to the dev team and wait for a patch note, I checked the patch note for the PTS and it says nothing about the BH class quest bug at the end (if you go dark side you are stuck at chapter 3 forever). I heard at the guild summit that most class quest if people are stuck they fix it really fast, well it have been 41 days (not to mention it have been 3 months with it but I decided to open a ticket 41 days ago).

I'm also getting a little bit tired of the same answers on _ALL_ my tickets. "We can't do anything at all, forwaded to developers, wait for patch", so, I want to know, besides not been able to solve any kind of problem besides "people stuck" (wich you can use /Stuck anyway) what kind of "service" can you provide ???

Tickets that CS can check and see that it is the same answer: 4627537, 4416900, 4465593, 3934406, 3869188 and many others that were just deleted.

Yeah I feel like I'm playing a "beta" game if all my ticket reports are going to be forwaded to Developers, if thats the case, then why there is a customer service that can't solve any problem and just work as a proxy for developers?

KOSHrf
03.27.2012 , 07:55 AM | #2
42 days with the ticket open, 2 days with the forum post, and counting!

rmangler
03.27.2012 , 08:03 AM | #3
dumb question, did u finish your story

BurningDT
03.27.2012 , 08:06 AM | #4
The customer service for a AAA MMO is easily one of the worst I have ever dealt with.

Even Turbine, has better customer service for Asheron's Call, a twelve year old MMO.
Iron Citadel:
Dreadful - Sith Assassin
Burning - Jedi Sentinel

Maximum_Aaron
03.27.2012 , 08:41 AM | #5
I don't know why CSR apparently hates you guys, I've never had a ticket go longer than a few hours without being resolved.
45% more Maximum than the leading Aaron!

Ceifera
03.27.2012 , 08:57 AM | #6
CSR are just idiots, there support is by far the worst I've ever seen in a game.

KOSHrf
03.27.2012 , 09:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by rmangler View Post
dumb question, did u finish your story
Nop. Stuck at the end of chapter 3 because I went dark side.

Total-Khaos
03.27.2012 , 09:02 AM | #8
Well, maybe we can help you instead. What problems are you encountering with your class quest exactly? I too have run into situations where I could not progress my class quest because I was grouped with another player who was the same class as me, and they clicked on my ship's holocron to advance the same class quest. The video displayed for that player, but started and stopped almost immediately for me. I could no longer progress my class quest until I reset it, then completed the objectives again.

Salveh
03.27.2012 , 09:07 AM | #9
I decided to add further comments to my ticket, in a hope more information might help the issue get resolved quicker...and responded to. So now my ticket appears to be "locked", with no comments added...and no further comments can be added.

Rude ********

Total-Khaos
03.27.2012 , 09:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Salveh View Post
I decided to add further comments to my ticket, in a hope more information might help the issue get resolved quicker...and responded to. So now my ticket appears to be "locked", with no comments added...and no further comments can be added.

Rude ********
I believe the last time my ticket appeared in locked status was when a CSR was actually reviewing the ticket and working it accordingly. You may receive a response from a CSR very soon I am thinking.