Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Items

Deadaim
12.16.2011 , 05:25 PM | #1
Hello. I am having some trouble finding my items that came with the digital deluxe version of the game.

I have recieved my colour stone mod from the mail, but no sign of the other items. I was just wondering if anyone knew where they will show up incase i missed anything, or is there a problem that I haven't recieved an in game mail?

I registered my code a few hours ago and since then I have logged in and out numerous times and still have not recieved an in game mail about it. Help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

This is what it says on my account page, just for confirmation:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition
You registered this game on:
Need to install the game?
Download Game Client

Includes 5 Additional Digital Items
Flare Gun
Training Droid
HoloDancer
HoloCam
STAP In-Game Vehicle

twosteppintimmy
12.16.2011 , 05:29 PM | #2
same thing with me, havent been able to find an answer other than "they show up in game mail"

Deadaim
12.16.2011 , 05:34 PM | #3
Anyone? Really stuck with this.

TrulyHeroic
12.16.2011 , 05:36 PM | #4
my my.....no one reads

dec 20, i bet you anything you will find the ones you get then, some of the others are quest based i.e once you hit a point you will get them.

hope that helps

Deadaim
12.16.2011 , 05:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrulyHeroic View Post
my my.....no one reads

dec 20, i bet you anything you will find the ones you get then, some of the others are quest based i.e once you hit a point you will get them.

hope that helps
Ah thanks, I guess that solves the speeder one then. But what about the likes of the flare gun and training droid? I figure you would get at least one or two items at the start?

Vilefaith
12.16.2011 , 05:41 PM | #6
my my.....no one reads

hope that helps
Some people have gotten theirs already. your supposed to get it after you put in the product key from teh email.

DarkAislynn
12.16.2011 , 05:43 PM | #7
Actually, I am talking with several people who got their items in the game mail without a problem. I am having the same issue with my CE stuff. And no idea if it is fixed.

Deadaim
12.16.2011 , 05:47 PM | #8
I also bought the game on Origin, if that makes any difference.

GregP
12.16.2011 , 05:50 PM | #9
my my.....no one reads

hope that helps
I registered my retail code today and had my items waiting for me in the when I logged in later.

tblader
12.16.2011 , 05:53 PM | #10
Unlike in other MMO's your items are not given to you when you log in. Go to the nearest mailbox and they will be in a system generated email.
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial