SWTOR: No fat chicks allowed?

Xanikk

Why can't I play a fat woman in any rpgs that I have touched? Hell, this game is unique enough for giving us the option to play as a chunky guy but they didn't go all the way and let us play as a chunky woman. Why do I bring this up?

Well I have a friend that has a friend and she is sort of fat. I was trying to convince her to play but when she saw the character select screen for the female twilek sith inquisitor she was going to play it suddenly dawned on her she couldn't choose one with a relatively similar bodysize as herself.

After she saw that she went on a tirade how society never shows fat people in anything but a negative or comedic light and she said she felt discriminated against because society at large wants to "shut her away".

Why doesn't bioware let us customize our characters the way we want? Please.. fat women arent bad people. Don't pretend they don't exist!

Edited by Xanikk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because BioWare would rather have them be extra padded belly dancers.

Yeah but why not give us the option. Allowing the option for a minority of players cant hurt anyone. I'm sure the code for it already exists or is easy to modify since there are fat males.

We actually do not have fat males. Strip off the shirt and pants of male body type 4; they're built like a powerlifter, that's pure muscle.

Oh please. The fat cheeks and the lack of a neck on body size 4 didn't give it away for you? They are most certainly fat.

Why can't I play a fat woman in any rpgs that I have touched? Hell, this game is unique enough for giving us the option to play as a chunky guy but they didn't go all the way and let us play as a chunky woman. Why do I bring this up?

Well I have a friend that has a friend and she is sort of fat. I was trying to convince her to play but when she saw the character select screen for the female twilek sith inquisitor she was going to play it suddenly dawned on her she couldn't choose one with a relatively similar bodysize as herself.

After she saw that she went on a tirade how society never shows fat people in anything but a negative or comedic light and she said she felt discriminated against because society at large wants to "shut her away".

Why doesn't bioware let us customize our characters the way we want? Please.. fat women arent bad people. Don't pretend they don't exist!

Fat is a qualitative and not the proper term to use.

There is a "healthy" body type available to both gender, beyond that you are consider obese and it is not a good row model to project in any video game.

PS: Says this 325 pounder guy behind his keyboard that still have some work to do to get to get to his 225.

Edited by IPaq

Yeah but why not give us the option. Allowing the option for a minority of players cant hurt anyone. I'm sure the code for it already exists or is easy to modify since there are fat males.

There are no fat males, if you played a body type 4 you would notice that there still ripped just large, and really with this thread? some ppl have way to much free time...

Why does everyone on every internet forum feel the need to be contrarian no matter what the OP has posted.

I swear I could state an undeniable fact and still get deniers.

Go for it, then. This thread, at least, has incorrect facts that need to be corrected.

@OP: What? Did you even look at the body types?

There's 4 body types for females, you can select them at character creation.

1 - skinny

2 - slim/athletic

3 - muscular/steroids kind of body

4 - fat

you can pick body type 4 if you want a fat female.

problem solved!

Regards

Edited by DoctorHorse

@OP: What? Did you even look at the body types?

There's 4 body types for females, you can select them at character creation.

1 - skinny

2 - slim/athletic

3 - muscular/steroids kind of body

4 - fat

you can pick body type 4 if you want a fat female.

problem solved!

Regards

I would call 4 for females just really tall not fat.

There are no fat males, if you played a body type 4 you would notice that there still ripped just large, and really with this thread? some ppl have way to much free time...

I guess your definition of fat is different from mine and the rest of the general publics then.

So... to facilitate all body types there should be a morbidly obese option?

They're galactic heroes, as someone said. Sure the biggest body type for males is kind of wide but he's not really fat-fat (but does kinda look fat). You could say he's more like one of those defense dudes in football.. stocky and wide but still very fit. I think the "chubby" girl should be sufficient...

Though what would be really nice is to have body scale sliders... one for height and one for width... so if that's what you're asking for then I would agree with that.

Edited by Istelle

You not say the word that thank you.

Hmm not sure I understand you. No offense but maybe you should put whatever you are trying to say through google translate. I know it's horrible but it will still come out better than whatever you just typed.

Edited by Xanikk

I guess your definition of fat is different from mine and the rest of the general publics then.

Nice try, pretending the general public agrees with you without any evidence of that fact whatsoever. Appeals to popularity don't work when you can't show your opinion is popular.

Do you need a screenshot? I have a body type 4 Chiss bounty hunter. I can strip off his top and show you the character selection screen, where he is a solid wall of muscle.

Nice try, pretending the general public agrees with you without any evidence of that fact whatsoever. Appeals to popularity don't work when you can't show your opinion is popular.

Do you need a screenshot? I have a body type 4 Chiss bounty hunter. I can strip off his top and show you the character selection screen, where he is a solid wall of muscle.

Yes prove it. Show me a screenshot because I doubt it's all muscle like you say.

Lol... Sat.

Were you born yesterday? If you have a standard keyboard you should notice that the t is right next to the r. So with a bit of common sense you could assume that was a typo, which it was.