Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant leave korriban

Jozowz
03.25.2012 , 09:13 AM | #1
Hi, i am lvl 11 sith murader and after i trained to use my second light saber i had to fly back to korriban on the shuttle so i could go to korriban orbital station. But the thing is every time i try to take the shuttle back to orbital it says "you cant do that right now". Please help i haven't played in a week and i just want to find this out. Am i bugged or do i need to do quest to leave. Cause i have already quested in korriban orbital my class quest is in that area atm actually.

iloveicarly
03.25.2012 , 09:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jozowz View Post
Hi, i am lvl 11 sith murader and after i trained to use my second light saber i had to fly back to korriban on the shuttle so i could go to korriban orbital station. But the thing is every time i try to take the shuttle back to orbital it says "you cant do that right now". Please help i haven't played in a week and i just want to find this out. Am i bugged or do i need to do quest to leave. Cause i have already quested in korriban orbital my class quest is in that area atm actually.
try going to the fleet or make an ingame ticket about it :D

Jozowz
03.25.2012 , 09:22 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by iloveicarly View Post
try going to the fleet or make an ingame ticket about it
They ignored me 2 times said to look at fourms. lol help full i know.

Horanax
03.25.2012 , 09:31 AM | #4
Since you are level 11 I doubt you have a ship to get from the orbital station to the fleet so you would have to use the direct to fleet option from Korriban. If that is bugged and not working try using your fleet pass. If you are a new player and don't know about the fleet pass hit "p" to bring up your abilities window and in the general tab look for the ability. It is a teleport to the fleet from anywhere, on something like a 18 hour cooldown. You don't want to use all the time but it would at least get you off Korriban.

FrostyDroid
03.25.2012 , 11:20 AM | #5
OP: did you complete all your class quests on Korriban and get told to travel to Drommund Kaas?

How did you get to the fleet?

How did you get back to Korriban?
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
It's incredible because it is not true.
As for expectations, we've always said that are not making another Star Wars sandbox, we are creating a different game.
I quote Zoeller now. Zoeller quotes are cool.

DarthDemens
03.25.2012 , 11:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FrostyDroid View Post
OP: did you complete all your class quests on Korriban and get told to travel to Drommund Kaas?

How did you get to the fleet?

How did you get back to Korriban?
You can use the fleet pass at level 10 to go to the fleet even if you haven't finished your class quests.

OP: If you haven't finished your class quests (Darth Baras hasn't told you to meet him on Dromund Kaas), then you'll need to finish those before you can leave again.

If you have finished them, you'll have to select the "Imperial Fleet" option, not the "Orbital Station" option at the shuttle.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Anderofindel
03.25.2012 , 11:51 AM | #7
OP: this is actually simple fix!

1. Go to the fleet.
2. Go to the "Korriban and Hutta Departures" elevator; take the elevator up.
3. Board the shuttle to Korriban.

This will take you to Korriban!

EDIT: Nothing you have is on the Orbital station, you will go straight to the planet.
Krithika, Marksmanship Sniper
Sauros, Darkness Assassin
Ben'lew, Vigilance Guardian
Begeren Colony GSF every day