Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin in need of help.

AssassinsKnight
03.25.2012 , 06:02 AM | #1
Ok, this is my first MMO and trying to understand the trees and these builds I keep seeing is very confusing to me. What I want to build is a good DPS in both PvE and PvP, I'll most likely play more on PvE then PvP. I know that every person is different but any help would be greatly appreciated. I've seen the skill trees and get even more confused lol. I don't want to be that guy that is asking for the easy road but if I had a build to look over I could most likely understand and figure out how it works.
Thank You for any help.

Meeth
03.25.2012 , 11:31 AM | #2
check out the "Assassin Codex" which is stuck on the top of this forum. there will probably be a lot of terms and consepts that you don't understand but just read the whole thing and take notes then ask questions on that post. since your new, DPS is probably the best way to go because fighting in PVE well as a main tank takes a lot of experience and responsibility and, IMO, is the hardest roll to play in group situations.

your current level also determines the spec you should choose. deception is the best way to go up to your mid 20's. after that you will have enough points to make the other trees start to shine after you reroll.

personally i am lvl 45 and staying with darkness because the PVP and PVE builds are very similar. if i want to do both properly i will have to get 2 full sets of good gear which will take a lot of time but i think it will turn out to be worth it.

good luck and happy gaming