Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette's shock collar help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vette's shock collar help

Malrus
03.24.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1
Okay when I first started playing swtor I took vette's shock collar off, but it looks like she has it on. Its like a metal thing around the back half of the neck. Is this the shock collar or something completely different

illgot
03.25.2012 , 12:10 AM | #2
that is the shock colar. I haven't notice it still on her even after I took hers off. Try putting a new helm on her and see what happens.

danielweberdlc
03.25.2012 , 12:12 AM | #3
I had this problem with Vette - that damn collar would reappear randomly all the time. I put in a bug report on it.

I read somewhere it happens more often with the 'default' Vette - perhaps putting an alternate companion modification on her will get rid of it.

illgot
03.25.2012 , 12:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by danielweberdlc View Post
I had this problem with Vette - that damn collar would reappear randomly all the time. I put in a bug report on it.

I read somewhere it happens more often with the 'default' Vette - perhaps putting an alternate companion modification on her will get rid of it.
That would explain why I never had an issue. I turned my Vette red using a reskin.

Faeldawn
03.25.2012 , 06:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by danielweberdlc View Post

Probably right, i use default Vette and even though i took the collar off she almost always appears wearing it.

darksidechemist
03.25.2012 , 12:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Malrus View Post
Okay when I first started playing swtor I took vette's shock collar off, but it looks like she has it on. Its like a metal thing around the back half of the neck. Is this the shock collar or something completely different
I've had this happen at random times, as well. Reported the bug, no response. I also use the default Vette, so I may try changing her if that bug irritates me too much.

Fllnfalcon
03.25.2012 , 09:58 PM | #7
I've run into this too. In my experience when it ake the shock collar off, but then tell her she's still a slave the shock collar reapears randomly. It you tell her you want to be partners, i've never had it reappear.

Hyfy
03.25.2012 , 10:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Malrus View Post
If you re-skin her with a customization she will lose the collar. Alternately certain helms will make it disappear also. Otherwise the shock collar will continue to show as a result of the default skin she has. Its not bugging out its just a lack of coding to recognize that you actually removed the collar when/if you make that choice.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid