Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account Issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 07:44 PM | #1
I have already emailed multiple times the custumer support and its leading me nowhere. My account got locked because it keeps asking me security question that I clearly knew what the answer is but the system won't accept it and says it's the wrong answer.

I lived outside the US and my phone company will bill me a huge amount of money just contacting the CS and not mentioning I have to walk 8 miles just to make an international call. So I ain't doing that.

As you can see...I can even use my account here on the forums because clearly I'm using my home PC.

All I ask from them is to let the system ask me a different security question and not the same effin one I can login. Is it really that hard for them to do?

Ratae
03.24.2012 , 07:55 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Daerun,

For account safety reasons, we can only deal with questions about security questions via telephone, this is in order to verify account ownership and prevent unlawful access to our customers accounts.

If you are not able to call by landline or mobile telephone, some users have been able to call us via skype or other VOIP applications which can be significantly cheaper , please see the following link for more information on this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1613888

Thank you for your help and patience.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 08:04 PM | #3
Bump*

If you are still wondering how can I post here even though I cannot login. Here's why, this is the freaking computer that I use to play SWTOR!!! I didn't log out on my account for days on this pc. So in case if your still questioning if it's really me then read my damn tickets I have sent you

Ticket# 4583234
Ticket# 4583611
Ticket# 4587911
Ticket# 4588717
Ticket# 4589051
Ticket ID 4583234
Ticket ID 4583611
Ticket# 4587911
Ticket# 4588717
Ticket# 4589051

Yes, It's a lot of tickets. It clearly reflects the CS team don't even answer my damn emails. It's pretty much frustrating. So please, if you still doubt me if it's my account or not then please do me a big favor...let your CS team login into my account and press the unsubscribe button because I can't even login to my account and do that myself

Ratae
03.24.2012 , 08:17 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Daerun,

I understand your frustration, but please understand that the Public Forum is not a place where we can discuss your private account information.

If there is a telephone on which we could reach you, I would suggest you submit a ticket to customer support and specifically request a call back to help you with the security question issue so that you can log back into the game account.

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 08:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello Daerun,

I understand your frustration, but please understand that the Public Forum is not a place where we can discuss your private account information.

If there is a telephone on which we could reach you, I would suggest you submit a ticket to customer support and specifically request a call back to help you with the security question issue so that you can log back into the game account.

I have already sent the contact number on one of those tickets. And that is like 12 hrs ago

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 09:18 PM | #6
I have resend my contact number like 3 times now.

Again, the cycle repeats.

No calls from the CS team, and no reply on my new tickets.

CS team A points finger to CS team B
CS team B points finger to CS team A

And nobody even made a damn call.

Ratae
03.24.2012 , 09:31 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Daerun,

Please bear in mind that a lot of people submit tickets, so it may take a while to process yours as, in order to be fair to everyone, these are dealt with in arrival order. There is no need to submit additional tickets.

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 09:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello Daerun,

Please bear in mind that a lot of people submit tickets, so it may take a while to process yours as, in order to be fair to everyone, these are dealt with in arrival order. There is no need to submit additional tickets.

I fully understand that I need to wait BUT you also need to understand my whole frustration.

1st There is the launcher issue on which I tried everything for 4 days and nothing works. I resolved the problem by reformatting my PC and downloading again the whole game.

2nd My GTX 580 crashed while playing the game. To make the story short...I RMA'd it..so even now I'm using my old videocard for weeks. Maybe it's on my end, maybe it's on yours that is on fault, we'll never know. But after hearing plenty of other people having the same problem...I hate pointing fingers, so I ain't going to do that.

3rd Now this....

I believed PATIENCE is an understatement.

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 10:26 PM | #9
It took me a lot of time, money, effort, and headaches just to play this game. It pretty much sums up as a traumatic experience.

I think enough is enough...

Please just kindly inform your tech guys or whoever in charge to look into my account and let them cancel my subscription.

Daerun
03.24.2012 , 11:53 PM | #10
Your CS keeps emailing me to call you guys. I already told them countless of times that I cannot call internationally and that following your advice, gave my contact number instead. But they kept emailing me the same thing again and again.

I'm not sure if you guys are a bunch of idiots or what!!!

I am now becoming from being frustrated to being irritated.

JUST GIVE ME A DAMN CALL RIGHT NOW AND END THIS BS!!!!