Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error message!

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #1
Geting "This enviroment is currently unavailable for play. please try again later.

Then my play button lights up. I load in and there are no servers in the list.
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #2
Wow forums are moving fast today
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 11:54 AM | #3
any idea anyone if this means i have to redownload the game or not. I had the nov 25 beta client and i patched up like the dev post showed.
Quote:

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 01:49 PM | #4
please can someone answer this question ive posted here, ive asked stephen reid on twitter, ive sent an email to Customer service. Does anyone know what it means. If I have to redownload the game i want to take it to work and use the Fios net there.
Quote:

Tegis
12.13.2011 , 02:38 PM | #5
i'm getting the same thing.

TxKsixx
12.13.2011 , 02:58 PM | #6
bump.

Ive already received my early access email for my guild and I cant get in at all.