Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

assassin BM Survivor gear with dmg mods?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
assassin BM Survivor gear with dmg mods?

KingWayRemiel
03.24.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1
Will the assassin the BM Survivor gear, with the dmg the mods?
Me a set of champion dmg package, but I do not know what mod the replaced?
Request to help guide

Blarginflarg
03.25.2012 , 11:14 AM | #2
due to my ability to not care about grammar or spelling i can help you sir!!

IF you wish to turn survivor gear to a dps tank set. i would start by switching our ALL you MODS to hi power mods.

ENHANCEMENTS should be change to crit/surge tho it looks like in the upcoming patch they will be having power/surge on our BM gear ( THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SEXY BIOWARE BEASTS.).

if you have orange gear i would make your armoring into the hi willpower ones. Also never be afraid to sub in columi/rekata gear(that **** is good). Personally i would take the tank 2set bonus and the stalker 2 set bonus and grab any and every talent i possibly could that is a cc and make any person who grabs my ire a sobbing little girl who just wants to use their abilities like a real PC character.

hope i got the meaning of what you were trying to ask. If not clarify your question a little bit and i will gladly come back and see what i can do to help.

EDIT: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...0skZZf0cRrMz.1 is the spec i would choose personally if i ever chose to make a darkness pvp dps/tank because i would go for an off kilter tank that does what he is supposed to while being able to dmg with thrash/deathfield/raze/shock to keep those who "might" get heals. with this spec you find their good healer and lock them out of everything they ever wanted to do.

Exiled-Phoenix
03.25.2012 , 12:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Blarginflarg View Post
due to my ability to not care about grammar or spelling i can help you sir!!

IF you wish to turn survivor gear to a dps tank set. i would start by switching our ALL you MODS to hi power mods.

ENHANCEMENTS should be change to crit/surge tho it looks like in the upcoming patch they will be having power/surge on our BM gear ( THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SEXY BIOWARE BEASTS.).

if you have orange gear i would make your armoring into the hi willpower ones. Also never be afraid to sub in columi/rekata gear(that **** is good). Personally i would take the tank 2set bonus and the stalker 2 set bonus and grab any and every talent i possibly could that is a cc and make any person who grabs my ire a sobbing little girl who just wants to use their abilities like a real PC character.

hope i got the meaning of what you were trying to ask. If not clarify your question a little bit and i will gladly come back and see what i can do to help.

EDIT: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...0skZZf0cRrMz.1 is the spec i would choose personally if i ever chose to make a darkness pvp dps/tank because i would go for an off kilter tank that does what he is supposed to while being able to dmg with thrash/deathfield/raze/shock to keep those who "might" get heals. with this spec you find their good healer and lock them out of everything they ever wanted to do.
Its not a matter of grammar, its a matter of actually understanding what he is asking, lol
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike Decepta Brotu