Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Question!

Daverous
03.24.2012 , 02:59 AM | #1
Has the Legacy option begun yet? If so, how do I create a last name and start connecting characters?
There are no boundaries, There is the force.
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀i°δ‾‾P]Ξ████████████████████████████)

GrandAdmrlThrawn
03.24.2012 , 03:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Daverous View Post
Has the Legacy option begun yet? If so, how do I create a last name and start connecting characters?
You can create a Legacy once you complete Act 1 of your class story (usually around level 30ish). As of right now the Legacy system is not in place and won't do anything other gain experience until Update 1.2 comes out (assumed to be coming out sometime in April).
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Daverous
03.24.2012 , 03:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandAdmrlThrawn View Post
You can create a Legacy once you complete Act 1 of your class story (usually around level 30ish). As of right now the Legacy system is not in place and won't do anything other gain experience until Update 1.2 comes out (assumed to be coming out sometime in April).
Oh ok. Got it. Thanks bro.
There are no boundaries, There is the force.
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀i°δ‾‾P]Ξ████████████████████████████)

GrandAdmrlThrawn
03.24.2012 , 03:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Daverous View Post
Oh ok. Got it. Thanks bro.
Your welcome.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

ghostsparta
03.27.2012 , 07:49 PM | #5
when will the legacy comes out god i cant wait pls the guys frim bioware pls tell us when will it beif we dont know people will freak out so pls guys tell us if you do that will be ok so pls tell us when is it will is be in april or may pls be april and dont come out after spring breake so pls realess it in spring breake pls and thank you

XjediXrf
03.27.2012 , 08:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandAdmrlThrawn View Post
Best to stock up on them so you`ll have a lot of it when it comes out.
A wise man once said,"Get the heck out you trolls!"

Disodium
03.27.2012 , 09:57 PM | #7
Decent write up on different things coming with the Legacy system here: http://feature.mmosite.com/swtor/pat...m_review.shtml
▓█ [SITH LEGION] █▓
Server: Dalborra
Guild Desc: Australian 18+ Casual/Relaxed guild.

Ellvaan
03.28.2012 , 02:16 AM | #8
Greetings everyone!

For more information on Legacy, you can check out this link from our New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources:

Guide to Your Legacy and Your Legacy Name

Also you can see the upcoming changes for Legacy in the notes for Patch 1.2:

PTS Game Update 1.2 Patch Notes

We hope this helps!

shama
03.28.2012 , 02:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostsparta View Post
when will the legacy comes out god i cant wait pls the guys frim bioware pls tell us when will it beif we dont know people will freak out so pls guys tell us if you do that will be ok so pls tell us when is it will is be in april or may pls be april and dont come out after spring breake so pls realess it in spring breake pls and thank you
Aaaaaaand breathe.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision