Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Academy: Acolyte Ascension

Billupsat
12.04.2013 , 05:09 AM | #171
I have never commented before but, I have been following this story since about the middle of chapter 2. I wanted to say that you have inspired me and encouraged me to write my own stories and while I am no where near the writer that you are I hope to one day be good in my own right. It is a bittersweet moment to see this story end. On the one hand I thought the ending was very well thought out and executed, and on the other it's now over. Honestly I think you should be one of the official Star Wars novelists because this kind of storytelling is that which can be read over and over and still be jus as enjoyable the 119th time as the first. Not to mention the fact that the narrative is far more compelling than some of the more recent SW novels. Thank you for writing this fascinating story and good luck on whatever your next project is, I know I'll be on the lookout for it.

Adwynyth
12.04.2013 , 07:22 AM | #172
I have one more thing to say...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I look forward to the next story you work on. I have truly enjoyed every single chapter of this one, and I intend to re-read it, most likely several times.

Bravo!
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

Osetto
12.04.2013 , 12:45 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by nicehunter View Post
This has been an engrossing read from the start. I have been reading this on my iPad and I always leave this tab open and I check it regularly.
I am sad to see it end but hopeful that maybe we will see Jresh and Lorrik again someday?
Are there any plans to convert this into a adobe document or into an ebook? If yes I would love a copy

Of all your stories Osetto this is my favourite. Thank you for this.

Avid fan Nicehunter.
I can't tell you how much of a relief it was to finally end this story. Not because I wanted to see it end, but because, it the first one I've ever seen through to completion. There was a feeling of creative accomplishment I'd not felt before. Of course, as the author, I can tell you this really isn't the ending, but a series of beginnings. This is the point where the story splits. It won't have a sequel, but instead multiple follow-ups. It will likely be some time in the future, as I'd like to focus on my unfinished stories, especially the ones currently in the middle of an episode or arc.

As for making copies of this story available, I'd want to go through the story a few times, proofreading and making subtle revisions first. Then again, I'd probably have to read through the whole thing, which I've yet to do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Billupsat View Post
I have never commented before but, I have been following this story since about the middle of chapter 2. I wanted to say that you have inspired me and encouraged me to write my own stories and while I am no where near the writer that you are I hope to one day be good in my own right. It is a bittersweet moment to see this story end. On the one hand I thought the ending was very well thought out and executed, and on the other it's now over. Honestly I think you should be one of the official Star Wars novelists because this kind of storytelling is that which can be read over and over and still be jus as enjoyable the 119th time as the first. Not to mention the fact that the narrative is far more compelling than some of the more recent SW novels. Thank you for writing this fascinating story and good luck on whatever your next project is, I know I'll be on the lookout for it.
Hearing that I've provided inspiration and encouragement is infinitely more satisfying that praise (not that I don't appreciate the warm comments I've received over the course of writing. Without them I don't know if I'd have managed finish this story. For people who are just readers, you have no idea the impact your attention and support can have for a writer.).

Glad you felt the ending was satisfactory. As I approached it, I desperately feared it would quickly unravel as I tried balance everything without forgetting or omitting all the elements of the hundred chapters that preceded it. During Act I, I had no idea how this story would end, or if it even would. I had just created something with no idea of where it would eventually lead.

In fact, the origins of this story lay in a old post, lost to time, by Darth_Slaine, the creator of the old Fanfiction Index and 'The Writers' Corner'. In a discussion thread. they had posted a personal rating system for Sith stories, listing various played out stereotypes as detractors. Every time a hood was raised or lowered, every time a character smirked, every time characters had a duel within a tomb, points would be deducted in their mind. Points would be added for things like a chapter having no combat, characters being defeated, characters having a hobby that didn't pertain to being a Sith. In the beginning, this story was a conscious effort to max out that scorecard. To write a story about an un-Sith Sith. But then I realized how capable an atypical Sith could actually be. It became a story about isolation and acceptance. About freedom and control. About personal and selfless desires. About transference and inheritance.

I wanted to write something completely different, whilst keeping it utterly grounded and adherent to actual Star Wars canon. I didn't want to break any rules, bend them maybe, but not break them. I wanted everything to have a reason behind it. Every action credible, every motivation sensible.You wouldn't believe how freaked out I was when in the middle of the story, I found out Syrosk's species might not have been exposed to the greater galaxy. But in his origin, I kept the details mysterious. There's no telling how he came to Dromund Kaas as an amnesiac, street-dwelling orphan child, both the reader and the character himself being utterly in the dark, but there's still room for explanation. Plus, I saw it fitting to remove references to his specific heritage, simply describing an Iktotchi without mentioning it by name. It worked well with the idea that all anyone considered him was an alien. Practically no one even knew of his species, and couldn't be bothered to learn it.

But as time went on, I knew I wanted to have the story approach something bigger. Whilst following the lives of a few acolytes as they vie for apprenticeship is a good enough story, I wanted the focus to be something more than the basic 'man vs. man' dynamic. Man vs. nature, man vs. society, man vs. self. These were what I wanted delve into, the antagonistic relationships simply serving as a foundation to stand on.

This wasn't a story about good and evil, about heroes and villains. It was a story about worth. Worth to a group. Worth to a nation. Worth to a family. Worth to a lover. When I introduced Tash, I didn't know what his plan was going to be, only that he was the one responsible for the version of the Academy Lorrik and the others had been pulled from. One my my first ideas was that he was pulling a Zash, raising the students to steal their life force, but the ritual only working if done willingly by both parties, causing him to cultivate a sense of loyalty and adoration in the students. For the longest time, he was determined to possess his master's amulet, which originally siphoned power from positive emotion, later redesigned to let the user forge one-way bond with an apprentice, giving the wearer direct access to that student's thoughts. In the end, I realized his hate for his master and seers was greater than any potential acquisition of power. With that amulet he could have finally read minds, finally used mental Force abilities like his master, like Syrosk. But I decided he didn't want that power. Every seer he had known was beholden to their power, rather than the other way around. He did not want to compromise his integrity. He had spent his entire life on a leash, and he wasn't about to voluntarily put another one around his neck. He was greedy, willing to sacrifice others for his own gain, but he possessed his own uncompromising ideals. That's what I feel made him a great foe. Not the fact that he was dangerous, but the fact that in another story, he could have been the protagonist.

But I could have more fun talking about the story than I did writing the actual story.

Anyway, happy to hear you enjoyed it. More than happy to hear you think it's a quality work.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
I have one more thing to say...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I look forward to the next story you work on. I have truly enjoyed every single chapter of this one, and I intend to re-read it, most likely several times.

Bravo!
Thank heavens, I thought you'd run out of squees by the time I got around to finally ending the story.

Now I just need to get around finishing the others. The Seven have been in that facility for quite some time now, haven't they? Assuming I don't start up yet another story right after this, I'll likely focus on finishing that one, considering its the closest in the timeline. Guiding Lights will be where I direct the rest of my Force-sensitive musings, and I'm looking forward to where that one goes.

But as for Lorrik and Jresh, they'll be back. The other apprentices have gone their separate ways, but their stories have in no way ended. Nesk and Vurt become combat instructors on Ziost. Kar'ai and Ryloh try making a living outside of Imperial and Sith society. Isorr and Arlia are too invested in the game to leave it behind, doing whatever they can to make sure they don't fade into obscurity. As for Syrosk, well, when a Dark Councilor asks of your services, you don't turn him down.

That proposal will likely be my next major project. I want to build something more than a story. I want to provide a foundation for creativity. A base for cooperative fiction. Something that will entice and invite fanfiction writers to create and develop original characters and stories in an established world. I'd love it if more people tried writing something separate from the events and persons of the game. As much as we love shenanigans between various Wraths and Quinns, each author's piece must be wholly separate from another author's. But as rife with potential this fictional universe is, as filled with opportunity this timeline is, it is a daunting task to just jump in and create something from scratch. Especially when the only reward is your own feelings, a few pageviews, and maybe a comment or two.

But I'd love to give people the tools to create. Syrosk is going to head an organization. One that provides the means for a multitude of characters to exist and operate concurrently. Individuals. Groups. Room for intrigue, for romance, for action. A world within a world that I'd invite others to take part in. A repository of shared people, places, and events that other writers could help expand.

But that'd be further down the line, when I have more free time and less unfinished stories. For now, I'll work on my other stories. Thank you everyone for your support and readership. I welcome any further questions or discussions.
-------------------- The Fan Fiction Index --------------------

Dractonis
12.04.2013 , 08:37 PM | #174
I'm one of those people that only rarely comments on the fanfiction they read across various fandoms. This is simply because if I've truly enjoyed a story, I find it extremely difficult to portray that. But given that you've put a lot of work into producing this epic, it's only right that I post to reaffirm what everyone here is saying: it's amazing. This is equally as grabbing as the novels, if not more so. Your characters are all so different and interesting, I really enjoyed the variety of species, personalities and skills.

It was always hard to see where this was going and you left a lot of things unanswered till the very end, which is good because it prompts further reading. I know an author doesn't always know themselves exactly what might happen, but you made it work along the way. I am grateful that I started reading this towards the end, because I would have likely died of impatience waiting for the new chapters to be released. That isn't a dig at your writing speed, it's an acknowledgement of the fact that it's a great story and waiting for my email to tell me you'd updated was torture. And when it finally would arrive, the latest chapter was able to brighten the most horrible of days.

One of my favourite aspects of any story are friendships and close relationships, especially of the male variety (platonic or not). As close as Jresh and Lorrik ended up becoming, I will just say I never saw *that* coming. That lovely moment when he finally kissed Jresh. I had just assumed all of the relationships would be hetero so you made me very happy by sticking those lovely boys together, I was like, WHATTT

Then I was all

They are perfect for one another in many ways and I hope we see more of them in future.

Syart
12.07.2013 , 05:51 AM | #175
This has been amazing throughout, and the ending was a triumphant conclusion which still leaves things open for more (*hints*) I've really looked forward to each new installment and never been disappointed. Definitely very high quality stuff, thank you for all your work writing it and for sharing it with us *applauds long and loud*
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Osetto
12.07.2013 , 12:15 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Dractonis View Post
I'm one of those people that only rarely comments on the fanfiction they read across various fandoms. This is simply because if I've truly enjoyed a story, I find it extremely difficult to portray that. But given that you've put a lot of work into producing this epic, it's only right that I post to reaffirm what everyone here is saying: it's amazing. This is equally as grabbing as the novels, if not more so. Your characters are all so different and interesting, I really enjoyed the variety of species, personalities and skills.

It was always hard to see where this was going and you left a lot of things unanswered till the very end, which is good because it prompts further reading. I know an author doesn't always know themselves exactly what might happen, but you made it work along the way. I am grateful that I started reading this towards the end, because I would have likely died of impatience waiting for the new chapters to be released. That isn't a dig at your writing speed, it's an acknowledgement of the fact that it's a great story and waiting for my email to tell me you'd updated was torture. And when it finally would arrive, the latest chapter was able to brighten the most horrible of days.

One of my favourite aspects of any story are friendships and close relationships, especially of the male variety (platonic or not). As close as Jresh and Lorrik ended up becoming, I will just say I never saw *that* coming. That lovely moment when he finally kissed Jresh. I had just assumed all of the relationships would be hetero so you made me very happy by sticking those lovely boys together, I was like, WHATTT

Then I was all

They are perfect for one another in many ways and I hope we see more of them in future.
Even if you were to make a dig at my writing speed, I'd have beaten you to it long ago. If there's one thing I can write fast its self-deprecating statements. :P

I'm glad people were receptive to Lorrik and Jresh's relationship as it developed. I wasn't sure how far it would go, or if it would even go anywhere in the very beginning. At first, the only pairing I knew would become a loving relationship was Kar'ai and Ryloh. And the only pairing I knew wouldn't become a loving relationship was Isorr and Arlia. Even Nesk and Vurt see themselves as sort of brothers, and the closest thing to family they'll get.

But with Lorrik and Jresh, the action-hero 'bromance' turned into genuine romance, and I wasn't sure how people would react. Not so much because of the male on male pairing, but the fact that the story didn't really have romantic elements early on. From the number of views and warm comments, I realized people liked this story, but I had no idea why. I didn't know if people kept reading because of the action, the dialogue, the overarching story, the seriousness, the humor. I wondered who exactly was reading this story? Was it the same readers as other works that do involve a healthy amount of romance? Was it readers who liked the story because it wasn't centered around 'shipping' characters like so many others? It was always weird as an author when people would ask for more, and I would wonder, 'more what'? More of the same? More added on top? Would changing things or taking them away be met with resistance? With the story over, only now do I realize that I have no freakin' clue what its genre or demographic is. My only goal was to make a good Sith story by writing a 'good Sith' story.

But, having met no resistance or objections concerning the main characters' relationship, I can say I'm relieved. Star Wars isn't exactly known for its same gender relationships, and those of the female variety seem more prevalent in fan works. That I was able to have a story with two loving males at the forefront that was not only accepted, but appreciated, warms by heart.

Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
This has been amazing throughout, and the ending was a triumphant conclusion which still leaves things open for more (*hints*) I've really looked forward to each new installment and never been disappointed. Definitely very high quality stuff, thank you for all your work writing it and for sharing it with us *applauds long and loud*
Happy that I managed to avoid disappointment. Although with 111 chapters, I'm sure there's got to be one in there somewhere that rates just above a solid 'meh', right?

Alright, now that the story's finished, thought I'd share some stats:
Start Date: 5/10/2011
Post Date: 3/24/2012
End Date: 12/03/2013
Total Page Count (Approx.): 678 (Formatted for forum posting, no indentation, space between each paragraph)
Total Word Count (Approx.): 274,424
Act I Word Count (Approx.): 54,155
Act II Word Count (Approx.): 46,382
Act 0 Word Count (Approx.): 44,728
Act III Word Count (Approx.): 83,404
Act IV Word Count (Approx.): 42,982
Longest Chapter: Act IV, Chapter 10 (6,468 words)
Times 'inquisitor' is used: 646
Times 'warrior' is used: 539
Number of PMs I received over the course of the story offering suggestions: 1
Number of PMs I received over the course of the story offering suggestions that had an impact on the story: 1
(When I asked for suggestions and criticism, I meant it)
Limb Injuries: Lorrik Velash, 1 arm (corrupted); Jresh Takuul, 1 leg (corrupted); Meylin Velash, 1 arm (severed); Ornell Barath, 1 hand (crushed*); Algo Syrosk, 1 leg (severed); Nesk 1 hand (severed).

Other things I'd like to note:
Over the span of two years, Lorrik goes the entire story with zero direct kills (Your move Jedi).
Lorrik really only knew the birth-names of fellow acolytes and apprentices. Everyone else either used adopted names, titles, or went nameless.

In future story news, I can reveal that Syrosk's branch of the story will involve a new group known as the 'Executors of Logistics', a group of Sith enforcers dedicated to keeping the Empire running smoothly in the years following the Treaty of Coruscant. Securing trade routes, keeping rebellious Sith in line, dealing with internal affairs Intelligence can't handle alone, making sure the cogs are forever turning in the right direction.

Darth Vowrawn has tasked Syrosk with filling the ranks of this new group, scouting recruits from wayward Sith with nothing to do and nowhere to go after the war has ended. But after finding dozens of suitable Executors, Syrosk is charged with taking a more direct role overseeing a particular group. Three Sith that their patron has an odd interest in.

Asher. Fay. Graves. Three misfits. Three apprentices whose masters fell in the in the final hours of the war, and rather than being reassigned, managed to slip through the cracks. Three Sith with new-found purpose. Purpose placed upon them, rather than self-realized.

As for Lorrik and Jresh's branch, well I'm always open to suggestions. If there's anything you'd like to see, my PM box is waiting.

ShadowMudkip
12.08.2013 , 12:10 PM | #177
Wow, I have been reading from the beginning and I must say, it has been one of the best fan fictions I have read. I must ask, are you going to continue with The Seven? I particularly liked that one. Great job!
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Osetto
12.08.2013 , 12:48 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
Wow, I have been reading from the beginning and I must say, it has been one of the best fan fictions I have read. I must ask, are you going to continue with The Seven? I particularly liked that one. Great job!
It's always amazing to hear someone's stuck it through since the early chapters, so for that alone, I thank you. The compliment is an added bonus. As for The Seven, that'll be my next main focus. Just like with Acolyte Ascension, I'll make it my prime story, focusing on getting it finished while adding to other stories still in progress when the mood strikes or when I've hit a writer's block. It won't be as long as this story (I doubt any of the others will), as I plan on concluding it with its seventh episode (how fitting). Guiding Lights will probably receive the soonest update because I have a chapter in progress and I'd like to finish the current mini-arc. Tools of the Trade, I know exactly where I want it to go, but I don't want to start something with it and leave it hanging until I'm ready to give it attention. Torrid Squadron, I'd like to introduce all the new members of the team before putting it on hold.

As always, my interests can become focused or dispersed at times, so I can't guarantee certain content schedules. But the continued feedback provided has kept me motivated, so thanks everyone.

Kronosam
12.11.2013 , 07:20 PM | #179
Wow, this was absolutely AMAZING!

I mean I only started reading it in teh last couple of months, and Its just......I mean wow, I honestly think this should be an actual book that people can go and buy in places like WHSmith and Waterstones, cause it is just amazing!
Marauders can use double bladed lightsabers
Te end

Osetto
12.30.2013 , 08:27 PM | #180
Preview #1

0 ATC

Dromund Kaas. The Sith Empire was adapting to the new galactic climate. One of peace. The Great War had ended. And in their minds, they had won. Coruscant burned, and would have been reduced to nothing had their conditions not been met. All their years of planning, all their years of waiting to reveal themselves, and in a few short decades, the Empire brought the Republic to their knees. It was a time to celebrate, but now new preparations had to be made.

The Empire’s borders and holdings had rapidly expanded as a result of the Treaty of Coruscant. Even in victory, their forces had waned and were stretched perilously thin. It was the fear they had stricken into the hearts and minds of the Republic and Jedi that protected them. But that fear would not last, least of all without a war to propagate it. Thus it fell to the Empire, and their leaders, to rebuild, to strengthen, to cement the ideal of superiority in their every facet.

But the normal operations the Sith had relied on for centuries would not prove sufficient. The tenet of individuality and personal power had provided the Empire a base for military might, but some measure of order was needed to ensure their control over their new territories. The Ministry of War possessed the skill and discipline to secure the new worlds, but lacked the necessary numbers. The same was true for Imperial Intelligence, more than capable of monitoring threats across the galaxy, less able to act on them. Every sphere of the Sith Empire had their role to play in the new age. And every sphere had their own way to fulfill that role.

Perhaps the most integral to the continued success of the Empire was that of Production and Logistics. Charged with balancing intelligence and troop movements, maintaining the economy, supervising labor and agricultural supplies, securing trade and transport, the sphere dealt with the underlying framework that kept the Empire running smoothly and efficiently. But the majority of its work was behind the scenes. It operated not through warriors and posturing, but through numbers and records. And though its influence stretched toward all corners of the Empire, the sphere was perceived a weak. Limited.

The perception was not misplaced. It lacked the agents other spheres possessed. It lacked the Sith presence of other organizations. It lacked enforcers, those willing to carry out its plans, and instead relied upon the other spheres to carry out what it deemed necessary for the Empire’s survival. But that was soon to change.

The Dark Councilor heading the Sphere of Production and Logistics, Darth Vowrawn, had a plan. One involving the rectification of his domain’s single greatest fault. Thus, the Executors of Logistics were born.

Within the halls of the Citadel, the foundations were being placed. The framework was being constructed. And the first members were being picked. In a small office, rather than some opulent chamber of Sith splendor, two figures had tucked themselves away. Away from fellow Sith. Away from Imperial Guardsmen. Isolated.

Both elder gentlemen, one possessed the red skin of a Pureblood. The other’s was a rough, leathery orange, belonging to an alien species unheard of within Imperial space. The Pureblood was regal, dignified. The other was coarse, stoically fierce. One a refined statesman, the other a horned Lord who’d seen more lost than gained.

Darth Vowrawn. Algo Syrosk.

Dark Councilor. Executor Zero.

Syrosk sat behind a desk, whist his superior gently paced about the compact room. In front of the seated Lord sat an array of datapads, each displaying information on potential recruits, pulled from official Logistics databanks.

“Amazing isn’t it?” Vowrawn commented as Syrosk poured over the stream of information. “Details regarding every registered citizen of the Empire at our fingertips.”

“Keyword: Registered,” Syrosk curtly replied. “There are countless individuals who managed to slip through the cracks.”

“Like your former students?” Vowrawn supposed. “They’ll be in there soon enough. They did earn their citizenship, after all. But then again, we’re not interested in slaves and aliens now are we? This isn’t to be some underground operation. Just because we’re not broadcasting our actions to the galaxy, doesn’t mean we don’t have rules and standards to conform to.”

“And yet you’ve put me in charge of things,” Syrosk commented.

“In the public’s eye, there is no Executor Zero,” Vowrawn declared. “You are the lone piece of intrigue in an otherwise upstanding organization. If anyone asks, you are merely a consultant, picked for your many years of service recruiting for the Academies.”

“I thought that actually was my purpose,” Syrosk admitted.

“For now, it is,” Vowrawn explained. But as recruitment winds down, I was hoping you would be interested in a more… hands-on role.”

“So you want me for more than finding suitable Sith after all,” Syrosk muttered.

“You’re in charge of filling the ranks, who will be divided into teams and guided by handlers in accordance to their relative talents and skill levels,” Vowrawn detailed. “But afterward, I’d like to you oversee a particular group. Be their handler.”

“You’re giving me a new set of apprentices?” Syrosk supposed.

“No,” Vowrawn offered with a quick chuckle. “There is a time and place for hierarchies and traditions. This isn’t one of them. We’re asking those we bring in to give up their rank and titles. They’ll be Executors. Not apprentices, not Lords, not Darths.”

“No Darths,” Syrosk declared. “They’ll destabilize the organizations with power plays and prideful endeavors. I’m going along with this because you promised this would be a chance to help the Empire. I’ll not see it devolve into the same chaos I’ve seen these past decades.”

“Very well. No Darths,” Vowrawn conceded. “But for this to work, we’ll need heavy hitters. Sith who can get things done.”

“I can give you at least two,” Syrosk replied.

“You can give me three more, assuming you accept my offer,” Vowrawn declared.

“Who do you have in mind?” Syrosk wondered.

“Three Sith. Apprentices who lost their masters in the last hours of the war,” Vowrawn informed. “Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. I’d like to see you make use of their talents.”

“How do you know them?”

“I like to keep tabs on the more interesting students to leave the Academies,” Vowrawn declared. “A man in my position needs to stay cognizant of potential threats and assets.”

“What makes these three special?” Syrosk inquired.

“I believe they possess a potential unrealized by their former masters,” Vowrawn reasoned. “And without proper guidance, all that potential will just fade away.”

“And what do you hope to accomplish with this… realized potential,” Syrosk asked.

“The same thing as you,” Vowrawn proclaimed. “Raising Sith of worth, who believe in bettering the Empire rather than fulfilling their own selfish desires.”

“A lot of people say they want to make the Empire a better place. And most of them would have others manipulated to see that want realized,” Syrosk stated.

“Speaking from experience, are we?” Vowrawn supposed.

“I lied to my students, thinking the truth would sabotage everything I had hoped to build. I was wrong, and it nearly cost me everything,” Syrosk confessed. “I don’t plan on making the same mistake again.”

“That’s good to hear,” Vowrawn admitted. “I’m sure they’ll be in capable hands then.”

“I trust all the others will be as well?” Syrosk curtly inquired.

“Of course they will.”

“Good. Because the last time someone betrayed me, I spent every waking moment of life righting the wrong they had committed. If I find out that you’ve been lying to me, that there’s some hidden purpose you’re not telling me about…”

Vowrawn’s wrinkled lips turned into a coy smirk. “It’s good you haven’t lost your spirit. Because you’re going to need it.”

The Sith Lord released a low sigh. “You going to tell me more about these Sith you want to me to oversee?”

“That can wait,” Vowrawn calmly directed. “You can focus on recruitment for now.”

“Can I at least know their names?” Syrosk inquired.

“Asher. Fay. Graves.”

----------

The new story unfolds in:

Executors of Logistics: The Misfits