Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conqueror of Balmorra Title

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Conqueror of Balmorra Title

Blarginater
12.19.2011 , 02:26 PM | #11
I just checked the Codex for Balmorra.

And one of the categories for Balmorra is an achievement for a title. So... yea...

Tremulant
12.19.2011 , 02:37 PM | #12
I have completed every quest in Balmorra including bonus series and I have no title I agree its an awesome title and I have read on several sites that it has been removed.

ricofico
12.28.2011 , 08:58 PM | #13
I have been of the opinon that whomever is answering people's tickets claiming lore/title removals, are unaware or just choicing an easy answer. Some times random people forsome reason or another claim removed titles. If some one can take a screen shot of said person and post it on the boards. I think the easy answer would some how change to a proper one.

$.02
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

dakoth
12.28.2011 , 10:44 PM | #14
Many quests and their rewarding titles have been removed from the game. Balmorra is not unique in this. The quest area related to the Taris title has been walled off and removed completely. You can still see the road leading straight into the wall where it used to be.

The Codex is very buggy and not something I would trust as a fact-checker on whether something is in the game or not. I have 3 entries in my codex that aren't even categorized, one of which is "Invalid Entry"...

tduplantis
02.08.2012 , 10:00 AM | #15
so, another words, don't try to finish all your codex's, otherwise you may be running around wasting your time.

Diresith
02.08.2012 , 01:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by tduplantis View Post
so, another words, don't try to finish all your codex's, otherwise you may be running around wasting your time.
Exactly! The codex entries, alot of stuff, particularly titles was removed and they never updated it. I to was trying to collect em all and then I did some research on what I was missing, and found out, that yea never gonna happen.

AtomicWanderer
02.08.2012 , 03:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by dakoth View Post
Many quests and their rewarding titles have been removed from the game. Balmorra is not unique in this. The quest area related to the Taris title has been walled off and removed completely. You can still see the road leading straight into the wall where it used to be.

The Codex is very buggy and not something I would trust as a fact-checker on whether something is in the game or not. I have 3 entries in my codex that aren't even categorized, one of which is "Invalid Entry"...
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Rouge
02.08.2012 , 03:48 PM | #18
What I find odd is the reasoning behind removal of many of these titles, there doesn't seem to be any good reason why they were removed.
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.

DarylMusashi
02.09.2012 , 02:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cfullard View Post
Well im telling you I just saw a guy in Huttball with it. So not sure what's going on
I've also seen a player with it. My theory is that the title has been disabled, but not removed. The code is still in the game, and a player or two has gotten a glitch in their favor that gave them the title.