Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

Kalvera
09.05.2012 , 01:38 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Katrasle View Post
I don't recall ever seeing an autocannon drop (Republic specific weapon), so there is a good chance that the sniper rifle will not drop for republic. I am completely guessing though.
I had the same thought, I initially burnt though hundreds of Belsavis comms with my republic main looking for it with no luck, finally after about 3 months of constant GTN checking I picked it up for 25k

I couldn't click buy fast enough, Pic

Haggardbr
09.05.2012 , 09:04 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalvera View Post
I had the same thought, I initially burnt though hundreds of Belsavis comms with my republic main looking for it with no luck, finally after about 3 months of constant GTN checking I picked it up for 25k

I couldn't click buy fast enough, Pic
Haha, I'm doing the same now.

Every single day I go and check GTM.

I'm playing in Canderous Ordo now and I was from Drooga's Pleasure Barge.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

ParagonAX
09.09.2012 , 07:44 AM | #43
If anyone has one on The Shadowlands please send me a PM, will pay well =)

DarkSaberMaster
09.12.2012 , 02:30 PM | #44
There's a guy on DPB who is selling two of them for 2.4 mil each. Just logged in to check to see if I got lucky and sure did. Found it for 65k while the others are still listed for 2.4 mil. Couldn't hit the buy button fast enough lol.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

AutoCocker
09.12.2012 , 02:55 PM | #45
Got mine today thank god. Was tired of farming Belsavis. Pictures in the thread look great but still do this rifle no justice. It really does look like a real sniper rifle. Now if only the blaster sounds were replaced by a deep boom

DarkSaberMaster
10.06.2012 , 12:24 PM | #46
Just got another one last night off the GTN. Somebody posted it for 17k. Guess he didn't know you could get more for it lol.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

HoboWithAStick
10.07.2012 , 01:10 PM | #47
I love how this one guy had one up on my server for 40mil then 25mil then 10mil, then 4.5mil and sold it last night for a final price of 2mil. I had another guy on my server trying to sell it in trade chat for 25 mil and when I told him I'd give him 500k he told me he had offers for 20mil. Later that night I see him trying to sell it for 10mil lol

Point is its not worth allot of creds, maybe a mil or two but don't be silly when pricing it.

tatatan
10.08.2012 , 03:23 AM | #48
FYI,
I got one (as i stated sooner in this thread awhile ago). I run the 'Breakthrough' quest pretty regularly every day as it gives good $$ anyway and in hopes of getting it for my friend (as he promised me some other thingies for return).
I dont count it how many boxes i opened already, but it is already hundreds (3 toons almost every day) and still got just that one.
Not sure if it is just bad luck, or if it is just that scarce?

Haggardbr
10.09.2012 , 08:14 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
FYI,
I got one (as i stated sooner in this thread awhile ago). I run the 'Breakthrough' quest pretty regularly every day as it gives good $$ anyway and in hopes of getting it for my friend (as he promised me some other thingies for return).
I dont count it how many boxes i opened already, but it is already hundreds (3 toons almost every day) and still got just that one.
Not sure if it is just bad luck, or if it is just that scarce?
I guess it's a pretty rare drop, that's why it's so valuable.

I farmed lots of Belsavis's comms and "The Tyrant" quest with my trooper for several days with no success.

I have this rifle with my sniper in the old Drooga's Pleasure Barge (now merged to The Harbinger) and in that server there were a few for sale in GTM for around 2.5 ~ 4.0 mil credits.

In my new server (Canderous Ordo that is The Jedi Covenant now) I got kinda lucky, because a few days ago I found one in GTM (after farming it for several days) for "only" 400.000 Crs... Thanks God I had 1.0 Mil at that time to buy it!

Now my new Sniper (Cönstantine) is already level 18 and I can't wait to use this jewel that is waiting for me in my locker.

And while I can't, I'm farming some PvP comms to get this K-406 Combat Ripper rifle, that's also nice looking.
Suarel

Haggardbr
10.15.2012 , 04:36 PM | #50
Deleted... I sold the item already.
Suarel