Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

tatatan
08.01.2012 , 01:24 PM | #31
Still bad luck on my part, i do the 'breakthrough' h4 daily since i read this article here (06/23) + i try regularly lv 44 boxes from commendation equip vendor.
This means i turned in plus minus 50 boxes ...
I got all sorts of good orange modable armor, some even rare, got all sorts of weapons .. blaster pistol, rifle, saber, dual sabre (some 2 times) but sniper rifle still eludes me

NoTomorrow
08.02.2012 , 01:07 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Still bad luck on my part, i do the 'breakthrough' h4 daily since i read this article here (06/23) + i try regularly lv 44 boxes from commendation equip vendor.
I got all sorts of good orange modable armor, some even rare, got all sorts of weapons .. blaster pistol, rifle, saber, dual sabre (some 2 times) but sniper rifle still eludes me
Don't give it, that 44 lvl crate game the sniper rifle. And you can buy the crate either from belsavis or voss comm vendor. They both have it. Sometimes i buy them in bulk from people, for 10k a piece.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

iDraxter
08.03.2012 , 10:53 AM | #33
So which lvl 44 case the green/blue or purple?

Haggardbr
08.03.2012 , 11:42 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
So which lvl 44 case the green/blue or purple?
Blue, for prototype / custom gear.

Sometimes I choose some blue cases from heroics too and I've been getting a bunch of custom gear now.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

jimmymurry
08.03.2012 , 04:52 PM | #35
Found it on the GTN for 20k. Should have looked at sellers name and asked how he acquired it, sorry. Proof it's still out there though.
MM Sniper Unseen The Harbinger

Troezar
08.06.2012 , 12:06 AM | #36
Just got it for 40k off the gtn. Had no luck with the boxes after about 10 attempts....

tatatan
08.23.2012 , 01:18 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Ok, almost month later, when i deployed all my 3x 50 characters that are able to solo this quest, i finally got it, so i speak about another 100-120 boxes opened (including the ones purchased from vendor for belsavis commendations from heroics)

So i dont know, but on my part i talk about approximately 150 boxes before finally got this baby

iDraxter
09.01.2012 , 08:32 PM | #38
finally found it on the GTN after a month of daily checking for just 25k it is the most awesome sniper rifle in the game, i had no luck on the cases opened about 10-12 of them

Haggardbr
09.04.2012 , 07:52 AM | #39
I have switched servers and now one doubt comes to my mind... does this rifle only drops for imperials?

Because I have openned several blue boxes while I was in Belsavis/Voss with my Commando in the new server and it didn't drop for me...
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Katrasle
09.04.2012 , 10:29 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
I have switched servers and now one doubt comes to my mind... does this rifle only drops for imperials?

Because I have openned several blue boxes while I was in Belsavis/Voss with my Commando in the new server and it didn't drop for me...
I don't recall ever seeing an autocannon drop (Republic specific weapon), so there is a good chance that the sniper rifle will not drop for republic. I am completely guessing though.