Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

Katrasle
06.22.2012 , 11:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowvarg View Post
Man then I have just been getting really bad luck, do you get your cases by buying them with your belsalvis comidations or just quest for them because I have been getting mine from the comidations vendor
My Wraith Infiltrator came from the vendor. When I tried today a vendor box gave me a blue, the first quested box gave me an epic crafting mission, and the next quested box gave me an orange.

Milly_
06.24.2012 , 09:54 AM | #12
I heard it was removed at some point, like the Supreme Inquis robe. Any truth to this? I was out farming Voss champs for a few hours and never saw it.

Haggardbr
07.16.2012 , 06:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
I heard it was removed at some point, like the Supreme Inquis robe. Any truth to this? I was out farming Voss champs for a few hours and never saw it.
Can anyone confirm this info?

Because one of the reasons I made a sniper is to get this rifle... otherwise, I'll make an Operative.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

DeDeef
07.16.2012 , 06:12 AM | #14
I recently bought 2 of these babies from the GTN on The Red Eclipse. So yeah they are still very much around!! Spent a few weeks lurking in the GTN for it to finally appear there. Patience is key!

Haggardbr
07.16.2012 , 06:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DeDeef View Post
I recently bought 2 of these babies from the GTN on The Red Eclipse. So yeah they are still very much around!! Spent a few weeks lurking in the GTN for it to finally appear there. Patience is key!
The thing is that I play in Drooga's Pleasure Barge and the only snipers I can find there are either those level 20 custom ones or a "10 kilometer killer" for like 475.000 Crs.

Yeah... really lame.

Can you tell me a good server with a moderate diversity of Sniper Rifles and a good amount of people to play with?
Suarel

NoTomorrow
07.16.2012 , 10:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DeDeef View Post
can you sell me one mate?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Haggardbr
07.16.2012 , 09:57 PM | #17
I guess I can call this my "lucky week".

I few days ago I bought a "Two Fingers Revenge" from GTM to match with my other blaster from my Gunslinger and today I found a X-52 there alone in GTM for 25.000 Crs and bought it!
Suarel

NoTomorrow
07.19.2012 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowvarg View Post
Man then I have just been getting really bad luck, do you get your cases by buying them with your belsalvis comidations or just quest for them because I have been getting mine from the comidations vendor
Got it. Its real. You can get it from those crates. I opened 12 before i got one.
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

iXSVi
07.20.2012 , 12:39 AM | #19
This sniper really looks awesome indeed but the Red Reaper sniper is just pure awesomeness.

NoTomorrow
07.20.2012 , 06:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by iXSVi View Post
This sniper really looks awesome indeed but the Red Reaper sniper is just pure awesomeness.
I have X52 for PvP and RR for PvE Problem solved