Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What skin color is this?

mariioow
03.23.2012 , 06:08 PM | #1
ok i know that sounds trolling but i really would like to know what skin color has my sage cause i would like to make a sentinel exactly the same but i've been bored of trying to match it so can anyone help me?
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9077/toon.png
so that's my toon and it's on the light side i've been readind that dark side affects on the appearence i don't know if it affects with light side so thanks anyway lol

mathisk
03.23.2012 , 08:16 PM | #2
It looks like it's somewhere in the 18 - 21 range on the skintone slider. It's hard to say, though, because what you see during character creation is not at all what you see on the character select screen. But that color looks similar to my character's skin color. Maybe...

mariioow
03.23.2012 , 08:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mathisk View Post
It looks like it's somewhere in the 18 - 21 range on the skintone slider. It's hard to say, though, because what you see during character creation is not at all what you see on the character select screen. But that color looks similar to my character's skin color. Maybe...
ikr i have the same problem with the skin when you create the character is not the same way you see it later

Allegos
03.24.2012 , 12:04 AM | #4
The lighting will be very different from one planet to the next, which can make your character look different. The designers seem to like to use color filters on the lighting to give each planet a distinctive look, although they're much more subtle about it than WoW's designers were.

mariioow
03.27.2012 , 03:25 PM | #5
so anyone else wanna help?
edit: found it it's 16