Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

brentonj
03.23.2012 , 06:02 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by lollermittens View Post
Completely irrelevant answers to completely irrelevant questions.

TL;DR Healing Nerf: "Deal with it. You were overperforming."

The rest is asinine.
Excellent post.
Ability Delay
"Busy adults who desire high level progression & expect high performance results"

Ushela
03.23.2012 , 06:02 PM | #22
What is funny...IS THAT NOOBS ARE STILL POSTING QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

This is not a question thread, its a DISCUSSION thread of how lame this weeks Q&A was....WOW are you kidding me people?

RickRedOne
03.23.2012 , 06:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by foxxecho View Post
Oh my bad. I missed an offical response to that. I tried searching and checking out the dev tracker and some twitter avenues but it's eluding me.

Any chance at a link?
What do you what to hear?

They have said server transfers are going to come, but not for a while, and they will announce details when they get closer.

Not all information comes from posts on these boards.

The way these forums react every time they announce something it's a wonder they announce anything at all.

And they are sure as heck not going to give a date until they have it locked down in stone. Look whats happening with the release of 1.2, someone said they hoped to release it in March. Then at the summit it was stated it might happen in April, and the forums started with "You Promised March". If I was BW I would start following Blizzards policy of never releasing any kind of date until it was locked down.
The Details, it is all about the Details
Adapt, Overcome, Improvise

lollermittens
03.23.2012 , 06:03 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Spazbitelol View Post
My question:

How do you plan to cope with people who modded their bm gear pre 1.2 (and donīt have the mods anymore because they were badly designed !accuraccy!) and will - come patch 1.2 - not be rewarded with the upgraded stats bm gear?
It's already been answered on the PTS forums:

If you've replaced your Rakata Enhancements with Columi/Champion/Rakata Enhancements from other sets, it will not retroactively change the Enhancements with the new ones.

The way to fix this is that if you saved your Rakata Enhancements, replacing the original ones with the modified ones will guarantee that the change will commit.

That's basically a big "FU" to anybody who's modified their Rakata gear. I mean, who the hell pays 30K credit for an Enhancement/Mod that you're not going to use. This is non-sense... I'm going to be needing on Rakata pieces I don't need just to get the Enhacements. My guildies are going to be ecstatic.

MefuneAkira
03.23.2012 , 06:04 PM | #25
Low pop server fix? Nope.

Server transfers? Nope.

BH titles and holonet timelines? lmao!

lollermittens
03.23.2012 , 06:05 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Evray View Post
Hurray another pointless Q&A. I mean FFS why do you even bother anymore?

I think questions like "Why is my Lightsaber Green?" would be better. At least you'd have a solid answer. "Because you have a green crystal."

--snip--.
This made me laugh. Because it's 100% true.

MefuneAkira
03.23.2012 , 06:07 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by RickRedOne View Post

They have said server transfers are going to come, but not for a while, and they will announce details when they get closer.
Which is why peeps are disappointing it wasn't discussed in this recent Q&A. Duh.

Ushela
03.23.2012 , 06:07 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by lollermittens View Post
It's already been answered on the PTS forums:

If you've replaced your Rakata Enhancements with Columi/Champion/Rakata Enhancements from other sets, it will not retroactively change the Enhancements with the new ones.

The way to fix this is that if you saved your Rakata Enhancements, replacing the original ones with the modified ones will guarantee that the change will commit.

That's basically a big "FU" to anybody who's modified their Rakata gear. I mean, who the hell pays 30K credit for an Enhancement/Mod that you're not going to use. This is non-sense... I'm going to be needing on Rakata pieces I don't need just to get the Enhacements. My guildies are going to be ecstatic.
You know they are just removing some accuracy and replacing it with more of the mods that matter....which is what you should have done anyway. I modded my rakata and I dont even care because how I changed it, is what they are going to do anyway.

pzljug
03.23.2012 , 06:09 PM | #29
Hey I wanted to know. As I'm sure many others did who enjoy the story's in TOR. It was my question, deal with it. Or you can pay my sub and I'll ask your questions for you. But can I have your stuff before you leave :P

03.23.2012 , 06:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RickRedOne View Post

Not all information comes from posts on these boards.

The way these forums react every time they announce something it's a wonder they announce anything at all.

And they are sure as heck not going to give a date until they have it locked down in stone. Look whats happening with the release of 1.2, someone said they hoped to release it in March. Then at the summit it was stated it might happen in April, and the forums started with "You Promised March". If I was BW I would start following Blizzards policy of never releasing any kind of date until it was locked down.
So you (If you are EU) must be playing on the only EU Heavy population server... Come visit NIMAN and then come back and post here
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix.