Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClamEatsCurry
03.30.2012 , 10:34 AM | #241
character server transfer has been anounced. Can you possibly shed some light on whether or not this service will require a real money fee?

DarthFerguson
04.01.2012 , 12:32 AM | #242
I want to know why my smuggler can't talk or group with a bounty hunter. I can get why the sith and the jedi may not be able to group but it makes no sense that basically two neutral character professions can't interact or group. That is completely insane in my opinion.

GalacticKegger
04.01.2012 , 01:28 AM | #243
Any chance of adding a mailbox right outside the Nexus Room Cantina in Dromund Kaas?
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

-Ransome-
04.07.2012 , 07:40 AM | #244
Quote:
After considerable testing, we're more confident than ever that all healing roles are both closer to target performance and closer to one another
Ohh Ok I see why your nerfing the cloth wearers now. Since we're trying to make the healing classes more equal, when do I get to start wearing Heavy armor?
═══RAN$OME══
SAGE CONSULAR
════ETSU═════